Homesteaders Releases Spanish-Language Community Presentation
Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, recently released Un regalo para sus seres queridos™, a Spanish-language version of its popular community presentation program Think of Me When®. This comprehensive resource is designed to help funeral service professionals share the benefits of advance funeral planning.
The centerpiece of the kit is a digital video presentation that features testimonials from consumers who relate their powerful and positive advance funeral planning experiences. Homesteaders created this version in response to broad demand from consumers and funeral professionals alike, and in recognition of the growing diversity in America’s population.
“One of the most compelling ways to explain the experience of advance funeral planning is through the stories of those who have actually participated in and benefitted from the experience,” said Homesteaders’ Manager-Marketing Communications Barbara Bloomquist. “Our Spanish-language version helps funeral professionals expand their reach to an important and growing segment of their communities.”
This presentation was developed with the assistance of funeral professionals who serve Spanish-speaking communities, as well as a leading national consultant who helps businesses understand and successfully market to Hispanic and Latino consumers. The video component features English subtitles and addresses key pre-need decision points:
- “It is something that was going to affect us all, and we thought that it was best if we all participated in making the decisions.”
- “When I plan ahead, I’m giving an invaluable gift to my loved ones. I’m leaving them a gift of peace and the relief that when the time comes for me to die, every decision will have been made already, all expenses will be already taken care of and they will be able to focus on going to my funeral, they will be able to focus on remembering the beautiful moments.”
The full program includes a Spanish-language press release, presenter’s guide and discussion guide. For more information or to order a copy of Un regalo para sus seres queridos™, contact Homesteaders Marketing Services at 800-477-3633, Ext. 6808.
Focused solely on funeral insurance funding and support, Homesteaders Life Company is the most often used pre-need funding provider among nationally recognized competitors (based on a 2013
Homesteaders-commissioned brand study). To learn more, visit homesteaderslife.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…