7 Things Funeral Directors Don’t Know About Facebook
What you post on Facebook and how the post is constructed matter more than you think. When creating Facebook posts there are specific things that you can do to drastically increase or unfortunately decrease who sees and engages with the content you post. Content that has no engagement can quickly kill a valuable social media presence.
Here are 7 things that most funeral directors and marketers in the funeral profession don’t know about Facebook:
- Facebook posts on average only reach 2-3% of your followers
- The time of day you post is a huge factor in how many fans see the post
- The character length of your post directly effects how many fans see and engage with the post
- Image posts without the correct image size get less organic reach and engagement
- Link posts showing the URL link get far less organic reach
- Text posts get the most reach but less engagement
- Image posts get less organic reach but 75% more engagement
Organic Reach: The number of unique people who saw any content about that post. This will include both fans and non fans.
Engagement: the number of unique people who have clicked on your posts.
You may be interested
Bizarre Burial Pod Coffins That Grow More Trees.. Not Cut Them DownMadison Ashby - August 16, 2018
Capsula Mundi is an Italian organization with a mission of mastering green burial. This company wants to reinvent the way…
NFDA Announces Officer Election ResultsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) is pleased to announce that qualified association members have elected the…
Funeral Service Foundation Now Accepting Select Foundation ’45 Award Applications and SubmissionsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The Funeral Service Foundation is now accepting online applications and submissions for select Foundation ’45 Awards, which…