7 Things Funeral Directors Don’t Know About Facebook
What you post on Facebook and how the post is constructed matter more than you think. When creating Facebook posts there are specific things that you can do to drastically increase or unfortunately decrease who sees and engages with the content you post. Content that has no engagement can quickly kill a valuable social media presence.
Here are 7 things that most funeral directors and marketers in the funeral profession don’t know about Facebook:
- Facebook posts on average only reach 2-3% of your followers
- The time of day you post is a huge factor in how many fans see the post
- The character length of your post directly effects how many fans see and engage with the post
- Image posts without the correct image size get less organic reach and engagement
- Link posts showing the URL link get far less organic reach
- Text posts get the most reach but less engagement
- Image posts get less organic reach but 75% more engagement
Organic Reach: The number of unique people who saw any content about that post. This will include both fans and non fans.
Engagement: the number of unique people who have clicked on your posts.
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Latest posts by DISRUPT Media (see all)
- FREE Veterans Day Tribute Video Download - November 9, 2017
- HOW TO: Incorporate Your Social Media Strategy With Your Traditional Marketing Efforts - November 2, 2017
- Take That Step | FUNERAL hustle 013 - October 5, 2017
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…