NFDA Convention Keynote Speakers Will Inspire Personal and Professional Success
Wednesday Special Engagement session features presenter from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) today announced that Daniel M. Clark and Steve Gilliland will headline its 2014 International Convention & Expo. For the second year in a row, NFDA will feature a free NFDA Special Engagement session on Wednesday afternoon. This year, NFDA is pleased to welcome Jeff Hargett from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center. The NFDA Convention will take place October 12-15 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn.
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group
- Silver Sponsors: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Jefferson Gardens, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc.
2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo
Music City Center – Nashville’s new downtown convention center
October 12-15, 2014 Nashville, TN
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007 - July 18, 2018
- ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice Award - July 18, 2018
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007CDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
This question gets asked on the daily, "Why do you give so much away for free?". It's a pretty simple…
ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice AwardCDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
Media, PA—ASD–Answering Service for Directors is pleased to announce two of the company’s features have been recognized as finalists for…
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…