NFDA Convention Keynote Speakers Will Inspire Personal and Professional Success
Wednesday Special Engagement session features presenter from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) today announced that Daniel M. Clark and Steve Gilliland will headline its 2014 International Convention & Expo. For the second year in a row, NFDA will feature a free NFDA Special Engagement session on Wednesday afternoon. This year, NFDA is pleased to welcome Jeff Hargett from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center. The NFDA Convention will take place October 12-15 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn.
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group
- Silver Sponsors: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Jefferson Gardens, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc.
2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo
Music City Center – Nashville’s new downtown convention center
October 12-15, 2014 Nashville, TN
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four Challenge - March 20, 2018
- Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology Startup - March 20, 2018
- BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041 - March 19, 2018
You may be interested
The Ignorance of saying !@$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001Ryan Thogmartin - March 22, 2018
Many funeral directors and deathcare marketers are missing major opportunities to embrace the power of Facebook strictly because of stubbornness.…
This is What Deathcare Looks Like When Robot Funeral Directors Take OverJustin Crowe - March 20, 2018
What happens when robots take all the jobs? This is a common question that members of every industry fantasize about…
FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four ChallengeCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
FrontRunner Professional has announced the winners of the FrontRunner Final Four Challengethat has been running in celebration of the NCAA…