NFDA Convention Keynote Speakers Will Inspire Personal and Professional Success
Wednesday Special Engagement session features presenter from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) today announced that Daniel M. Clark and Steve Gilliland will headline its 2014 International Convention & Expo. For the second year in a row, NFDA will feature a free NFDA Special Engagement session on Wednesday afternoon. This year, NFDA is pleased to welcome Jeff Hargett from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center. The NFDA Convention will take place October 12-15 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn.
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group
- Silver Sponsors: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Jefferson Gardens, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc.
2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo
Music City Center – Nashville’s new downtown convention center
October 12-15, 2014 Nashville, TN
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…