Funeral Director/Embalmer – Lubbock, TX
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Lubbock, TX at Resthaven Funeral Home. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, with training and advancement.
This is a full service position (arranging, directing, embalming, removals, etc.), but with a focus on care of the families and meeting their needs. Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – it’s a calling. The chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and providing the utmost in service.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology with, knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard Network - September 20, 2017
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS - September 20, 2017
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Schneider-Michaelis Funeral Home - September 20, 2017
You may be interested
Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard NetworkCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 6, 2017 - Platinum Celebration Services (PCS) today announced the launch of the Platinum Standard Network (PSN), a roll-up acquisition…
Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBSCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
Originally Published on Deadline CBS has put in development Quality of Life, a multi-camera comedy from Jamie Lee Curtis, Janis Hirsch, Eric and Kim…
Foundation Partners Group Adds Schneider-Michaelis Funeral HomeCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…