Great Example from Order of the Golden Rule – You Should Be Doing This
It was a simple post but one that was preplanned and well thought out.
Their social presence isn’t great. For an organization they should have a much larger following and should be creating more internal original content that provides value but the post they made Tuesday afternoon was perfect.
They were on the cusp of reaching a small milestone ‘300 Facebook Likes’ – not earth shattering but something worthy of highlighting and acknowledging. I sincerely applaud OGR for realizing this and creating a Facebook post to highlight it.
1. The image is 1:1 pixel size so it fits in the newsfeed natively (and will have better organic reach)
2. The image incorporated the number 300 in very clever and cute way
3. They used real people from the organization in the image – adds humanization to the organization’s social presence
4. They thanked fans for liking – most organizations never do this
5. They named who was in the image and their roles at OGR – how many of you never had a face to go with a name?
I challenge OGR to do a create 15 second video for the 500 Likes milestone – I would love to help you create this!
DISRUPT Media is a full-service creative agency built for the now. We partner with death care companies to drive deep-rooted brand loyalty and measurable leads through social media.
More Fans. More Conversations. More Leads.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- Does Your State Have a New Minimum Wage Law? - January 10, 2018
- Download: 9 Holiday Animation Videos for Facebook - December 4, 2017
- Want Success? Don’t Be On Auto Pilot! | FUNERAL hustle 014 - November 9, 2017
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…