Homesteaders Recognizes Outstanding Account Executives
Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition banquet Jan. 27-31 in Austin, Texas. Awards were earned by account executives who demonstrated excellent service and proven results.
Senior Account Executive Joan Schoborg (Home Office Region) was named the Graham J. Cook Account Executive of the Year. The Graham J. Cook award recognizes the account executive who best demonstrates the wide variety of qualities necessary to provide exceptional service and support to Homesteaders customers. Schoborg joined Homesteaders in 2002, and became the company’s first home office-based account executive in 2009. Schoborg was also named the Home Office Region Account Executive of the Year.
“Joan’s work at Homesteaders has shown how dedication to customers can lead to success,” says Dan Lodermeier, Homesteaders’ VP-Field Sales. “This recognition is further proof of her commitment to providing quality results for the funeral home customers she serves.”
Several other Homesteaders account executives were also honored at the meeting, including:
- Steve Brodie, Daniel M. Voecks Award. Named in honor of the late Homesteaders chairman and president, this award is earned by the account executive who produces the highest annual volume in a calendar year. Brodie is a senior account executive in the West Region.
- Debi Fledderman, Midwest Region Account Executive of the Year.
- Ron Amato, Northeast Region Account Executive of the Year.
- Phillip Anglin, Southeast Region Account Executive of the Year.
- John Ledford, West Region Account Executive of the Year.
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to customer success and to promoting the value of funeral service.
Homesteaders Life Company provides products and services to promote and support the funding of advance funeral planning and end-of-life expenses. Visit homesteaderslife.com to learn more.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Passare Releases New Check Writing Feature - May 16, 2018
- Dr. Jason Troyer to Present at Fall Pre-Need Summit - May 16, 2018
- FrontRunner Technology Keeps Firms Ahead Of Google’s New Security Update - May 16, 2018
You may be interested
8 Hilarious Headstones That’ll Make You Say WTF (what the funeral)Madison Ashby - May 16, 2018
These hilarious headstones are bound to get a laugh out of even the most experienced funeral director. They might even…
Passare Releases New Check Writing FeatureCDFuneralNews - May 16, 2018
Passare, Inc. is proud to announce the release of “Check Writing,” a new feature that allows funeral homes to print…
Dr. Jason Troyer to Present at Fall Pre-Need SummitCDFuneralNews - May 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Jason Troyer, PhD CT, the founder of Mt. Hope Grief Services in Maryville, TN, has joined…