Now Casting For Reality TV Project Featuring Custom Casket Makers
Request from RSV Casting, a small television production company, based in Los Angeles, California.
We are currently seeking DYNAMIC and UNIQUE businesses that create CRAZY, ONE-OF-A KIND, and WACKY caskets.
• Are you the Pimp My Ride of the coffin industry?
• Is your business similar to but different from the businesses featured on L.A. Ink, Duck Dynasty, or American Choppers?
• Are you in the business of giving people their eccentric last hurrah?
If you feel that your business makes the craziest, most creative caskets in the nation, we want to hear from you!
• Does your company make caskets shaped like cars, sharks, ice cream cones, golf balls, or boats?
• Do you specialize in themed coffins such as police, firefighters, or military?
• Do you create elaborate caskets plated with diamonds or gold? Do you build TV’s or sound systems into coffins?
If you think your business is perfect for our show and would like to be considered, please send us a personal biography along with a brief description of your business and your relevant experience to: RVScasting@yahoo.com.
If you are not personally interested, we respectfully ask that you share and forward our information to any business or individual that you think would be a great fit for the project. Thank you for your time and collaboration.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…