Now Casting For Reality TV Project Featuring Custom Casket Makers
Request from RSV Casting, a small television production company, based in Los Angeles, California.
We are currently seeking DYNAMIC and UNIQUE businesses that create CRAZY, ONE-OF-A KIND, and WACKY caskets.
• Are you the Pimp My Ride of the coffin industry?
• Is your business similar to but different from the businesses featured on L.A. Ink, Duck Dynasty, or American Choppers?
• Are you in the business of giving people their eccentric last hurrah?
If you feel that your business makes the craziest, most creative caskets in the nation, we want to hear from you!
• Does your company make caskets shaped like cars, sharks, ice cream cones, golf balls, or boats?
• Do you specialize in themed coffins such as police, firefighters, or military?
• Do you create elaborate caskets plated with diamonds or gold? Do you build TV’s or sound systems into coffins?
If you think your business is perfect for our show and would like to be considered, please send us a personal biography along with a brief description of your business and your relevant experience to: RVScasting@yahoo.com.
If you are not personally interested, we respectfully ask that you share and forward our information to any business or individual that you think would be a great fit for the project. Thank you for your time and collaboration.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
You may be interested
This FREE Webinar That Will Be The Most Valuable Thing You Watch All YearRyan Thogmartin - March 20, 2018
Are you struggling with Facebook marketing for your funeral home? Or maybe you feel like you're doing great with Facebook,…
Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology StartupCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need insurance funding, has announced a new strategic relationship…
BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041CDFuneralNews - March 19, 2018
Bloopers, bloopers and more bloopers. The intro for this episode took the longest time to shoot - Ryan was off…