Now Casting For Reality TV Project Featuring Custom Casket Makers
Request from RSV Casting, a small television production company, based in Los Angeles, California.
We are currently seeking DYNAMIC and UNIQUE businesses that create CRAZY, ONE-OF-A KIND, and WACKY caskets.
• Are you the Pimp My Ride of the coffin industry?
• Is your business similar to but different from the businesses featured on L.A. Ink, Duck Dynasty, or American Choppers?
• Are you in the business of giving people their eccentric last hurrah?
If you feel that your business makes the craziest, most creative caskets in the nation, we want to hear from you!
• Does your company make caskets shaped like cars, sharks, ice cream cones, golf balls, or boats?
• Do you specialize in themed coffins such as police, firefighters, or military?
• Do you create elaborate caskets plated with diamonds or gold? Do you build TV’s or sound systems into coffins?
If you think your business is perfect for our show and would like to be considered, please send us a personal biography along with a brief description of your business and your relevant experience to: [email protected].
If you are not personally interested, we respectfully ask that you share and forward our information to any business or individual that you think would be a great fit for the project. Thank you for your time and collaboration.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007 - July 18, 2018
- ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice Award - July 18, 2018
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007CDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
This question gets asked on the daily, "Why do you give so much away for free?". It's a pretty simple…
ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice AwardCDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
Media, PA—ASD–Answering Service for Directors is pleased to announce two of the company’s features have been recognized as finalists for…
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…