Now Casting For Reality TV Project Featuring Custom Casket Makers
Request from RSV Casting, a small television production company, based in Los Angeles, California.
We are currently seeking DYNAMIC and UNIQUE businesses that create CRAZY, ONE-OF-A KIND, and WACKY caskets.
• Are you the Pimp My Ride of the coffin industry?
• Is your business similar to but different from the businesses featured on L.A. Ink, Duck Dynasty, or American Choppers?
• Are you in the business of giving people their eccentric last hurrah?
If you feel that your business makes the craziest, most creative caskets in the nation, we want to hear from you!
• Does your company make caskets shaped like cars, sharks, ice cream cones, golf balls, or boats?
• Do you specialize in themed coffins such as police, firefighters, or military?
• Do you create elaborate caskets plated with diamonds or gold? Do you build TV’s or sound systems into coffins?
If you think your business is perfect for our show and would like to be considered, please send us a personal biography along with a brief description of your business and your relevant experience to: RVScasting@yahoo.com.
If you are not personally interested, we respectfully ask that you share and forward our information to any business or individual that you think would be a great fit for the project. Thank you for your time and collaboration.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Funeral Homes are Struggling to Keep Their Doors OpenRyan Thogmartin - August 13, 2017
This is a topic and conversation that does not get talked about or covered enough. We all want to put the blame on cremation and ignore the fact that many of the issues facing funeral homes aren't because families choose cremation but because of bad business decisions of many funeral directors who don't want to change or accept cremation.
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.