MortuaryMall.com’s “Cyber Monday” Sales Event Is Going On Now!
WILTON, CT — Funeral service professionals have one last chance to advantage of the lowest prices of the year at MortuaryMall.com. MortuaryMall.com is currently having a Cyber Monday sales event, which offers an incredible, value-packed lineup of great deals for today only.
Cyber Monday deals on mortuary equipment & supplies include:
- Junkin Safety’s line of mortuary equipment (excluding cemetery equipment): Extra 10% off (a total savings of 33%)
- Ferno’s Model 87 & 88 church trucks: Free shipping (save up to $66.00)
- Mortech Mfg.’s 2 & 3 body refrigeration systems, embalming stations, and water control unit: Extra 10% off
- Link CMP’s SS150 & SS150XL Single Deck Systems: Free shipping (save up to $145.00)
- Adfinity’s funeral home logo development: 50% off (save $1,375.00)
- ARC’s Med Sleds: Free shipping and $30 discount (a savings of over $40.00)
- Premier Supply’s Model A1 church truck: Free shipping (save $5000)
- The Last Quilt Company’s line of products: 10% off select sets and 15% off select individual items
- And much, much more!
Cyber Monday Promotion
Some of the deals are available in limited quantities. Sorry, no rain checks. Please visit MortuaryMall.com on Monday, December 2, 2013, to see all of the Cyber Monday deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for more than 140 years. MortuaryMall.com is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, please visit MortuaryMall.com‘s website athttp://www.mortuarymall.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007 - July 18, 2018
- ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice Award - July 18, 2018
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007CDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
This question gets asked on the daily, "Why do you give so much away for free?". It's a pretty simple…
ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice AwardCDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
Media, PA—ASD–Answering Service for Directors is pleased to announce two of the company’s features have been recognized as finalists for…
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…