MortuaryMall.com’s “Cyber Monday” Sales Event Is Going On Now!
WILTON, CT — Funeral service professionals have one last chance to advantage of the lowest prices of the year at MortuaryMall.com. MortuaryMall.com is currently having a Cyber Monday sales event, which offers an incredible, value-packed lineup of great deals for today only.
Cyber Monday deals on mortuary equipment & supplies include:
- Junkin Safety’s line of mortuary equipment (excluding cemetery equipment): Extra 10% off (a total savings of 33%)
- Ferno’s Model 87 & 88 church trucks: Free shipping (save up to $66.00)
- Mortech Mfg.’s 2 & 3 body refrigeration systems, embalming stations, and water control unit: Extra 10% off
- Link CMP’s SS150 & SS150XL Single Deck Systems: Free shipping (save up to $145.00)
- Adfinity’s funeral home logo development: 50% off (save $1,375.00)
- ARC’s Med Sleds: Free shipping and $30 discount (a savings of over $40.00)
- Premier Supply’s Model A1 church truck: Free shipping (save $5000)
- The Last Quilt Company’s line of products: 10% off select sets and 15% off select individual items
- And much, much more!
Cyber Monday Promotion
Some of the deals are available in limited quantities. Sorry, no rain checks. Please visit MortuaryMall.com on Monday, December 2, 2013, to see all of the Cyber Monday deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for more than 140 years. MortuaryMall.com is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, please visit MortuaryMall.com‘s website athttp://www.mortuarymall.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…