MortuaryMall.com’s 4th Annual “Black Friday” Sales Event Is Almost Here!
On the busiest shopping weekend of the year, funeral service professionals can take advantage of amazing deals right from the comfort of their own homes or funeral homes. MortuaryMall.com today announced their 4th annual Black Friday sales event, which will offer an incredible, value-packed lineup of great deals. With increased vendor participation, there will be even more products offering free shipping or bigger discounts at this year’s event. The event kicks off at 12:00 a.m., ET, on Friday, November 29, and runs for 24 hours.
“The economy still continues to challenge funeral professionals to shop smarter, but they still want to buy quality products for their businesses that offer exceptional value,” said Edward Bergin, Founder of MortuaryMall.com. “We believe MortuaryMall.com is well positioned by offering a wide selection of mortuary brands they can trust at prices they will love And with our Black Friday sales event, we are able to offer 24 hours of additional savings they will really love!”
Black Friday deals on mortuary equipment & supplies include:
* Junkin Safety’s line of mortuary equipment: Extra 10% off most products (a total savings of 33%)
* Ferno’s Model 87 & 88 church trucks: Free shipping (save up to $66.00)
* Mortech’s 2 & 3 body refrigeration systems, embalming stations, and water control unit: Extra 10% off
* Link’s SS150 & SS150XL Single Deck Systems: Free shipping (save up to $145.00)
* Adfinity’s funeral home logo development: 50% off (save $1,375.00)
* ARC’s Med Sleds: Free shipping and $30 discount (a savings of over $40.00)
* Premier Supply’s Model A1 church truck: Free shipping (save $50.00)
* The Last Quilt Company’s line of products: 10% off select sets and 15% off select individual items
* And much, much more!
“We want to show our customers that we appreciate them,” Bergin also stated,” especially this time of year when they’re looking for even more value and savings.”
Black Friday Promotion
Some of the deals are available in limited quantities. Sorry, no rain checks. Please visit MortuaryMall.com on Friday, November 29, 2013, to see all of the Black Friday deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for more than 140 years. MortuaryMall.com is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, please visit MortuaryMall.com‘s website at http://www.mortuarymall.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Download Our FREE Memorial Day Video - May 24, 2018
- FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled App - May 24, 2018
- StoneMor Partners Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Shipping Provider - May 22, 2018
You may be interested
Download Our FREE Memorial Day VideoCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
Finding the right Memorial Day content to express your gratitude and honoring those who have fallen for our country can…
FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled AppCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
FrontRunner today announced the unveiling of the new GPS enabled App, Final Resting Place, which allows funeral homes, cemeteries and…
Learn How Your Funeral Home Can Offer Natural Burials in The Green Burial GuidebookJustin Crowe - May 23, 2018
The Green Burial Guidebook is a new book by Elizabeth Fournier explaining the methods and ideas behind having an affordable, environmentally…