4 Quick Tips To Get More Facebook Engagement
Article from DISRUPT Media
Only got a few minutes to spare? Then no worries because here are some very quick tips to increase your Facebook engagement.
1. Add an image! Image posts on average get more engagement from fans than any other type of post. So try adding one to your next update. Even if there’s a decent preview image for a link, try replacing it with an image of your own and see how it fares.
2. Ask Questions. Want to get some valuable comments? People find it hard to resist answering a question. To make it more effective make sure the question comes at the end of the post rather than at the start.
3. Find the High Traffic Times. While there are times that are good for most Pages in general it’s worth experimenting to find the perfect ones for your audience. Spend a month posting out at different times of the day from early morning to late in the evening then check back at your analytics to see which performed best.
4. Utilize Sponsored Stories and Promoted Posts. It can sometimes feel like a big step to pay for any form of advertising but with Facebook you can always start small and build upon it. Even the smallest advertising budget can yield big results on Facebook.
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Latest posts by DISRUPT Media (see all)
- FREE Veterans Day Tribute Video Download - November 9, 2017
- HOW TO: Incorporate Your Social Media Strategy With Your Traditional Marketing Efforts - November 2, 2017
- Take That Step | FUNERAL hustle 013 - October 5, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
Winter is coming: How forward-thinking funeral homes are preparing for the Internet Generation.Will Chang - November 15, 2017
Four years ago, my cofounder Tyler’s grandmother passed away. Tasked with the responsibility of planning a funeral in his late…
Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales ConferenceCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
STERLING, VA (November 13, 2017) – The International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association (ICCFA) has announced its program schedule for…