Funeral Service Suppliers Win NFDA Convention Booth Contest
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) recognized three funeral service suppliers for having the best booths in the Expo Hall during the 2013 NFDA International Convention & Expo, which took place October 20-23 in Austin, Texas.
Convention attendees voted for their favorite booth in the Expo Hall in three categories: booths 400 square feet or larger, booths 300 square feet or smaller and new exhibitors (any size booth). Attendees were asked to judge booths based on five criteria: creativity, imagination and originality; use of product, images and visuals in booth design; booth staff’s enthusiasm, friendliness and interaction with attendees; promotional giveaways; and overall appearance and experience.
The 2013 NFDA Booth Contest winners are:
- Category 1 – Booths 400 square feet or larger: Batesville
- Category 2 – Booths 300 square feet or smaller: Nomis Publications Inc.
- Category 3 – New NFDA Exhibitors: Chariots of Fire/Moon Memorials
NFDA thanks its 2013 International Convention & Expo sponsors and contributors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsor: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver Sponsor: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Carriage Services, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.;
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc., Hunter-Warfield, Jefferson Gardens, Live Oak Bank, Wilbert
- Contributor: FIAT/IFTA, funeralOne, Global Mortuary Affairs, Grupo Ilga, Heavensgate and International Mortuary Shipping
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From Wastewater - December 14, 2017
- ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation Training - December 14, 2017
- American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’ - December 14, 2017
You may be interested
Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From WastewaterCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
Originally Published on Dezeen Studio Nienke Hoogvliet has harnessed a method of transforming wastewater into bioplastic, and used it to create a sustainable cremation…
ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation TrainingCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
STERLING, VA – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association has partnered with Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges to bring…
American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’CDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
WALL, N.J. — Danny Jefferson, location manager at Pierce Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services in Kernersville, North Carolina, has been…