Funeral Service Suppliers Win NFDA Convention Booth Contest
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) recognized three funeral service suppliers for having the best booths in the Expo Hall during the 2013 NFDA International Convention & Expo, which took place October 20-23 in Austin, Texas.
Convention attendees voted for their favorite booth in the Expo Hall in three categories: booths 400 square feet or larger, booths 300 square feet or smaller and new exhibitors (any size booth). Attendees were asked to judge booths based on five criteria: creativity, imagination and originality; use of product, images and visuals in booth design; booth staff’s enthusiasm, friendliness and interaction with attendees; promotional giveaways; and overall appearance and experience.
The 2013 NFDA Booth Contest winners are:
- Category 1 – Booths 400 square feet or larger: Batesville
- Category 2 – Booths 300 square feet or smaller: Nomis Publications Inc.
- Category 3 – New NFDA Exhibitors: Chariots of Fire/Moon Memorials
NFDA thanks its 2013 International Convention & Expo sponsors and contributors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsor: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver Sponsor: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Carriage Services, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.;
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc., Hunter-Warfield, Jefferson Gardens, Live Oak Bank, Wilbert
- Contributor: FIAT/IFTA, funeralOne, Global Mortuary Affairs, Grupo Ilga, Heavensgate and International Mortuary Shipping
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.