Funeral Service Suppliers Win NFDA Convention Booth Contest
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) recognized three funeral service suppliers for having the best booths in the Expo Hall during the 2013 NFDA International Convention & Expo, which took place October 20-23 in Austin, Texas.
Convention attendees voted for their favorite booth in the Expo Hall in three categories: booths 400 square feet or larger, booths 300 square feet or smaller and new exhibitors (any size booth). Attendees were asked to judge booths based on five criteria: creativity, imagination and originality; use of product, images and visuals in booth design; booth staff’s enthusiasm, friendliness and interaction with attendees; promotional giveaways; and overall appearance and experience.
The 2013 NFDA Booth Contest winners are:
- Category 1 – Booths 400 square feet or larger: Batesville
- Category 2 – Booths 300 square feet or smaller: Nomis Publications Inc.
- Category 3 – New NFDA Exhibitors: Chariots of Fire/Moon Memorials
NFDA thanks its 2013 International Convention & Expo sponsors and contributors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsor: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver Sponsor: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Carriage Services, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.;
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc., Hunter-Warfield, Jefferson Gardens, Live Oak Bank, Wilbert
- Contributor: FIAT/IFTA, funeralOne, Global Mortuary Affairs, Grupo Ilga, Heavensgate and International Mortuary Shipping
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…