Funeral Service Suppliers Win NFDA Convention Booth Contest
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) recognized three funeral service suppliers for having the best booths in the Expo Hall during the 2013 NFDA International Convention & Expo, which took place October 20-23 in Austin, Texas.
Convention attendees voted for their favorite booth in the Expo Hall in three categories: booths 400 square feet or larger, booths 300 square feet or smaller and new exhibitors (any size booth). Attendees were asked to judge booths based on five criteria: creativity, imagination and originality; use of product, images and visuals in booth design; booth staff’s enthusiasm, friendliness and interaction with attendees; promotional giveaways; and overall appearance and experience.
The 2013 NFDA Booth Contest winners are:
- Category 1 – Booths 400 square feet or larger: Batesville
- Category 2 – Booths 300 square feet or smaller: Nomis Publications Inc.
- Category 3 – New NFDA Exhibitors: Chariots of Fire/Moon Memorials
NFDA thanks its 2013 International Convention & Expo sponsors and contributors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsor: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver Sponsor: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Carriage Services, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.;
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc., Hunter-Warfield, Jefferson Gardens, Live Oak Bank, Wilbert
- Contributor: FIAT/IFTA, funeralOne, Global Mortuary Affairs, Grupo Ilga, Heavensgate and International Mortuary Shipping
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Tukios Announces New HD Video Book ProductCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
OGDEN, Utah - Tukios has introduced an innovative new keepsake with the recently released Video Book. At an affordable price,…