How to create a Unique User Experience Both Online and Offline [Video]
Video courtesy of FuneralOne
Is your funeral home looking for ways to build better relationships with potential (and current) families? Do the words “social media” and “social networking” confuse the daylights out of you?
This exclusive interview with Ryan Thogmartin and I will help you answer some of these questions.
During the interview, Ryan and I discussed some ways you can enhance your families’ customer journey from the time they land on your website until the time they walk out of your doors. We also reveal some key ways you can start connecting with the families of today using tools like social media and content marketing.
It’s definitely an interview you don’t’ want to miss!
Watch the video here: http://blog.funeralone.com/video/user-experience/
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
– How to create a unique user experience – both online and offline – at your firm.
– What emerging trends in funeral service you should be paying attention to.
– Some best practices for social media and content marketing.
– Some of the biggest social media mistakes funeral homes are making.
– Which social media outlets to focus on, and why.
What do you think? Does your funeral home use social media? What tips do you have to share about your experience with it? Please leave them below!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- The Future of Pre Need Leadership – CHANGE MAKERS | FUNERAL nation 097 - December 11, 2017
- OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, Ga April 4-6, 2018 - December 11, 2017
- IMSA and ICCDA Reaffirm Alliance to Advance Industry Knowledge - December 11, 2017
You may be interested
The Future of Pre Need Leadership – CHANGE MAKERS | FUNERAL nation 097CDFuneralNews - December 11, 2017
The 2nd Change Makers episode of FUNERAL Nation! We welcome Justin Baxley and Will Bischoff of Homesteaders Life Company as…
OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, Ga April 4-6, 2018CDFuneralNews - December 11, 2017
AUSTIN, TX - The International Order of the Golden Rule (OGR), the world’s leading professional association dedicated to serving independent…
IMSA and ICCDA Reaffirm Alliance to Advance Industry KnowledgeCDFuneralNews - December 11, 2017
BROOKLYN, NY– The International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA) and the International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association (ICCFA) recently met to…