How to create a Unique User Experience Both Online and Offline [Video]
Video courtesy of FuneralOne
Is your funeral home looking for ways to build better relationships with potential (and current) families? Do the words “social media” and “social networking” confuse the daylights out of you?
This exclusive interview with Ryan Thogmartin and I will help you answer some of these questions.
During the interview, Ryan and I discussed some ways you can enhance your families’ customer journey from the time they land on your website until the time they walk out of your doors. We also reveal some key ways you can start connecting with the families of today using tools like social media and content marketing.
It’s definitely an interview you don’t’ want to miss!
Watch the video here: http://blog.funeralone.com/video/user-experience/
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
– How to create a unique user experience – both online and offline – at your firm.
– What emerging trends in funeral service you should be paying attention to.
– Some best practices for social media and content marketing.
– Some of the biggest social media mistakes funeral homes are making.
– Which social media outlets to focus on, and why.
What do you think? Does your funeral home use social media? What tips do you have to share about your experience with it? Please leave them below!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…