How to create a Unique User Experience Both Online and Offline [Video]
Video courtesy of FuneralOne
Is your funeral home looking for ways to build better relationships with potential (and current) families? Do the words “social media” and “social networking” confuse the daylights out of you?
This exclusive interview with Ryan Thogmartin and I will help you answer some of these questions.
During the interview, Ryan and I discussed some ways you can enhance your families’ customer journey from the time they land on your website until the time they walk out of your doors. We also reveal some key ways you can start connecting with the families of today using tools like social media and content marketing.
It’s definitely an interview you don’t’ want to miss!
Watch the video here: http://blog.funeralone.com/video/user-experience/
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
– How to create a unique user experience – both online and offline – at your firm.
– What emerging trends in funeral service you should be paying attention to.
– Some best practices for social media and content marketing.
– Some of the biggest social media mistakes funeral homes are making.
– Which social media outlets to focus on, and why.
What do you think? Does your funeral home use social media? What tips do you have to share about your experience with it? Please leave them below!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
- Justin Baxley Joins Homesteaders Life Company - November 13, 2017
- Carriage Funeral Services Busting into Colorado Market - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…
Justin Baxley Joins Homesteaders Life CompanyCDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company Vice President of Strategic Markets Will Bischoff announced today that Justin Baxley…
Carriage Funeral Services Busting into Colorado MarketCDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
Originally Published on Houston Business Journal A Houston-based funeral home company is entering the Colorado market by acquiring two northern…