How to create a Unique User Experience Both Online and Offline [Video]
Video courtesy of FuneralOne
Is your funeral home looking for ways to build better relationships with potential (and current) families? Do the words “social media” and “social networking” confuse the daylights out of you?
This exclusive interview with Ryan Thogmartin and I will help you answer some of these questions.
During the interview, Ryan and I discussed some ways you can enhance your families’ customer journey from the time they land on your website until the time they walk out of your doors. We also reveal some key ways you can start connecting with the families of today using tools like social media and content marketing.
It’s definitely an interview you don’t’ want to miss!
Watch the video here: http://blog.funeralone.com/video/user-experience/
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
– How to create a unique user experience – both online and offline – at your firm.
– What emerging trends in funeral service you should be paying attention to.
– Some best practices for social media and content marketing.
– Some of the biggest social media mistakes funeral homes are making.
– Which social media outlets to focus on, and why.
What do you think? Does your funeral home use social media? What tips do you have to share about your experience with it? Please leave them below!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…