How to create a Unique User Experience Both Online and Offline [Video]
Video courtesy of FuneralOne
Is your funeral home looking for ways to build better relationships with potential (and current) families? Do the words “social media” and “social networking” confuse the daylights out of you?
This exclusive interview with Ryan Thogmartin and I will help you answer some of these questions.
During the interview, Ryan and I discussed some ways you can enhance your families’ customer journey from the time they land on your website until the time they walk out of your doors. We also reveal some key ways you can start connecting with the families of today using tools like social media and content marketing.
It’s definitely an interview you don’t’ want to miss!
Watch the video here: http://blog.funeralone.com/video/user-experience/
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
– How to create a unique user experience – both online and offline – at your firm.
– What emerging trends in funeral service you should be paying attention to.
– Some best practices for social media and content marketing.
– Some of the biggest social media mistakes funeral homes are making.
– Which social media outlets to focus on, and why.
What do you think? Does your funeral home use social media? What tips do you have to share about your experience with it? Please leave them below!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
- OGR’s 2nd Annual Charitable Foundation Funeral Feud Event In Boston Includes NFDA Events - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.
Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA SponsorshipCDFuneralNews - August 9, 2017
OMAHA – It’s been an exciting summer for Physicians Mutual, and the fun keeps on coming: the Company will celebrate…