How to create a Unique User Experience Both Online and Offline [Video]
Video courtesy of FuneralOne
Is your funeral home looking for ways to build better relationships with potential (and current) families? Do the words “social media” and “social networking” confuse the daylights out of you?
This exclusive interview with Ryan Thogmartin and I will help you answer some of these questions.
During the interview, Ryan and I discussed some ways you can enhance your families’ customer journey from the time they land on your website until the time they walk out of your doors. We also reveal some key ways you can start connecting with the families of today using tools like social media and content marketing.
It’s definitely an interview you don’t’ want to miss!
Watch the video here: http://blog.funeralone.com/video/user-experience/
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
– How to create a unique user experience – both online and offline – at your firm.
– What emerging trends in funeral service you should be paying attention to.
– Some best practices for social media and content marketing.
– Some of the biggest social media mistakes funeral homes are making.
– Which social media outlets to focus on, and why.
What do you think? Does your funeral home use social media? What tips do you have to share about your experience with it? Please leave them below!
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 16, 2018
Ask a business in this industry what differentiates them from their competitor and the answer is usually “service.” But to…
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…