Enter to Win the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition at Next Week’s NFDA Convention!
Don’t miss your chance to win the ultimate online makeover for your funeral home at next week’s NFDA convention in Austin, Texas. FrontRunner Professional, the 20-year industry leader in funeral home technology and marketing solutions, along with their partners; DISRUPT Media and Orlando Creative Studios have put together a never-before-seen convention giveaway valued at over $20,000.
Stop by the FrontRunner Professional booth (#814) and spend a few minutes with the FrontRunner team to learn about the brand new Web 6.0 funeral home website technology, mobile-optimized case management platform; the newly-launched An Unforgettable Friend turn-key pet loss business solution, the SociallyAcceptable™ social media management program powered by DISRUPT Media, and more. While you’re there, enter to win the complete online makeover package. One lucky winner will get the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition which includes:
- a FrontRunner Single-Data-Entry Total Business Solution
- 12 Months Hosting Included
- Marketing Center
- Custom Website Design
- SEO Premium Package
- Matching Custom Mobile Website Design
- 1 Custom Book of Memories™
- Custom Logo Package from Orlando Creative Studios
- Social Media Management Package from DISRUPT Media
- Online Revenue Generator Package
- Premium Marketing Center Ads & Brochures
The week after the show, FrontRunner will announce the winner on their Facebook page. Make sure to “Like FrontRunner” so you’ll be among the first to learn which funeral home has won the 2013 Extreme Funeral Home Makeover–Online Edition!
For more information about FrontRunner’s technology solutions before this year’s convention, contact them at 1-866-748-3625 or visit them online at www.FrontRunner360.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Download Our FREE Memorial Day Video - May 24, 2018
- FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled App - May 24, 2018
- StoneMor Partners Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Shipping Provider - May 22, 2018
You may be interested
Download Our FREE Memorial Day VideoCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
Finding the right Memorial Day content to express your gratitude and honoring those who have fallen for our country can…
FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled AppCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
FrontRunner today announced the unveiling of the new GPS enabled App, Final Resting Place, which allows funeral homes, cemeteries and…
Learn How Your Funeral Home Can Offer Natural Burials in The Green Burial GuidebookJustin Crowe - May 23, 2018
The Green Burial Guidebook is a new book by Elizabeth Fournier explaining the methods and ideas behind having an affordable, environmentally…