Enter to Win the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition at Next Week’s NFDA Convention!
Don’t miss your chance to win the ultimate online makeover for your funeral home at next week’s NFDA convention in Austin, Texas. FrontRunner Professional, the 20-year industry leader in funeral home technology and marketing solutions, along with their partners; DISRUPT Media and Orlando Creative Studios have put together a never-before-seen convention giveaway valued at over $20,000.
Stop by the FrontRunner Professional booth (#814) and spend a few minutes with the FrontRunner team to learn about the brand new Web 6.0 funeral home website technology, mobile-optimized case management platform; the newly-launched An Unforgettable Friend turn-key pet loss business solution, the SociallyAcceptable™ social media management program powered by DISRUPT Media, and more. While you’re there, enter to win the complete online makeover package. One lucky winner will get the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition which includes:
- a FrontRunner Single-Data-Entry Total Business Solution
- 12 Months Hosting Included
- Marketing Center
- Custom Website Design
- SEO Premium Package
- Matching Custom Mobile Website Design
- 1 Custom Book of Memories™
- Custom Logo Package from Orlando Creative Studios
- Social Media Management Package from DISRUPT Media
- Online Revenue Generator Package
- Premium Marketing Center Ads & Brochures
The week after the show, FrontRunner will announce the winner on their Facebook page. Make sure to “Like FrontRunner” so you’ll be among the first to learn which funeral home has won the 2013 Extreme Funeral Home Makeover–Online Edition!
For more information about FrontRunner’s technology solutions before this year’s convention, contact them at 1-866-748-3625 or visit them online at www.FrontRunner360.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From Wastewater - December 14, 2017
- ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation Training - December 14, 2017
- American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’ - December 14, 2017
You may be interested
Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From WastewaterCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
Originally Published on Dezeen Studio Nienke Hoogvliet has harnessed a method of transforming wastewater into bioplastic, and used it to create a sustainable cremation…
ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation TrainingCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
STERLING, VA – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association has partnered with Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges to bring…
American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’CDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
WALL, N.J. — Danny Jefferson, location manager at Pierce Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services in Kernersville, North Carolina, has been…