Enter to Win the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition at Next Week’s NFDA Convention!
Don’t miss your chance to win the ultimate online makeover for your funeral home at next week’s NFDA convention in Austin, Texas. FrontRunner Professional, the 20-year industry leader in funeral home technology and marketing solutions, along with their partners; DISRUPT Media and Orlando Creative Studios have put together a never-before-seen convention giveaway valued at over $20,000.
Stop by the FrontRunner Professional booth (#814) and spend a few minutes with the FrontRunner team to learn about the brand new Web 6.0 funeral home website technology, mobile-optimized case management platform; the newly-launched An Unforgettable Friend turn-key pet loss business solution, the SociallyAcceptable™ social media management program powered by DISRUPT Media, and more. While you’re there, enter to win the complete online makeover package. One lucky winner will get the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition which includes:
- a FrontRunner Single-Data-Entry Total Business Solution
- 12 Months Hosting Included
- Marketing Center
- Custom Website Design
- SEO Premium Package
- Matching Custom Mobile Website Design
- 1 Custom Book of Memories™
- Custom Logo Package from Orlando Creative Studios
- Social Media Management Package from DISRUPT Media
- Online Revenue Generator Package
- Premium Marketing Center Ads & Brochures
The week after the show, FrontRunner will announce the winner on their Facebook page. Make sure to “Like FrontRunner” so you’ll be among the first to learn which funeral home has won the 2013 Extreme Funeral Home Makeover–Online Edition!
For more information about FrontRunner’s technology solutions before this year’s convention, contact them at 1-866-748-3625 or visit them online at www.FrontRunner360.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
- Vandor Corporation Introduces One Source Prime to Reduce Funeral Product Prices - February 20, 2018
- Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas - February 18, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
Funeral Director Takes Kermit the Therapy Dog to Meet Florida Shooting SurvivorsJustin Crowe - February 20, 2018
Last week, the survivors, first responders, and volunteers of the tragic Florida school shooting got a surprise visit from a…
Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of DirectorsCDFuneralNews - February 20, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company Chairman Stephen R. Lang announced today the election of three new members…