Enter to Win the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition at Next Week’s NFDA Convention!
Don’t miss your chance to win the ultimate online makeover for your funeral home at next week’s NFDA convention in Austin, Texas. FrontRunner Professional, the 20-year industry leader in funeral home technology and marketing solutions, along with their partners; DISRUPT Media and Orlando Creative Studios have put together a never-before-seen convention giveaway valued at over $20,000.
Stop by the FrontRunner Professional booth (#814) and spend a few minutes with the FrontRunner team to learn about the brand new Web 6.0 funeral home website technology, mobile-optimized case management platform; the newly-launched An Unforgettable Friend turn-key pet loss business solution, the SociallyAcceptable™ social media management program powered by DISRUPT Media, and more. While you’re there, enter to win the complete online makeover package. One lucky winner will get the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition which includes:
- a FrontRunner Single-Data-Entry Total Business Solution
- 12 Months Hosting Included
- Marketing Center
- Custom Website Design
- SEO Premium Package
- Matching Custom Mobile Website Design
- 1 Custom Book of Memories™
- Custom Logo Package from Orlando Creative Studios
- Social Media Management Package from DISRUPT Media
- Online Revenue Generator Package
- Premium Marketing Center Ads & Brochures
The week after the show, FrontRunner will announce the winner on their Facebook page. Make sure to “Like FrontRunner” so you’ll be among the first to learn which funeral home has won the 2013 Extreme Funeral Home Makeover–Online Edition!
For more information about FrontRunner’s technology solutions before this year’s convention, contact them at 1-866-748-3625 or visit them online at www.FrontRunner360.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Tips to Developing a Better Social Media Strategy - October 12, 2017
- FrontRunner Unveils its Dedicated Custom Programming Team - October 12, 2017
- Batesville Hosts Free Book Signing with Dr. Alan Wolfeltat the 2017 NFDA Convention and Expo in Boston - October 12, 2017
You may be interested
5 Tips to Developing a Better Social Media StrategyCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
Marketing via social media seems like a no-brainer to funeral homes today. It’s one of the most-used media outlets of…
FrontRunner Unveils its Dedicated Custom Programming TeamCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
FrontRunner today announced the formation of a dedicated custom programing team. In the past, given the fast-paced innovations at FrontRunner…
Batesville Hosts Free Book Signing with Dr. Alan Wolfelt at the 2017 NFDA Convention and Expo in BostonCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
BATESVILLE, Indiana, October 11, 2017 – Batesville, the leading provider of high quality products and profit-enhancing solutions to licensed funeral…