Enter to Win the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition at Next Week’s NFDA Convention!
Don’t miss your chance to win the ultimate online makeover for your funeral home at next week’s NFDA convention in Austin, Texas. FrontRunner Professional, the 20-year industry leader in funeral home technology and marketing solutions, along with their partners; DISRUPT Media and Orlando Creative Studios have put together a never-before-seen convention giveaway valued at over $20,000.
Stop by the FrontRunner Professional booth (#814) and spend a few minutes with the FrontRunner team to learn about the brand new Web 6.0 funeral home website technology, mobile-optimized case management platform; the newly-launched An Unforgettable Friend turn-key pet loss business solution, the SociallyAcceptable™ social media management program powered by DISRUPT Media, and more. While you’re there, enter to win the complete online makeover package. One lucky winner will get the Extreme Funeral Home Makeover: Online Edition which includes:
- a FrontRunner Single-Data-Entry Total Business Solution
- 12 Months Hosting Included
- Marketing Center
- Custom Website Design
- SEO Premium Package
- Matching Custom Mobile Website Design
- 1 Custom Book of Memories™
- Custom Logo Package from Orlando Creative Studios
- Social Media Management Package from DISRUPT Media
- Online Revenue Generator Package
- Premium Marketing Center Ads & Brochures
The week after the show, FrontRunner will announce the winner on their Facebook page. Make sure to “Like FrontRunner” so you’ll be among the first to learn which funeral home has won the 2013 Extreme Funeral Home Makeover–Online Edition!
For more information about FrontRunner’s technology solutions before this year’s convention, contact them at 1-866-748-3625 or visit them online at www.FrontRunner360.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…