Funeral Director – Williamsburg, VA
Seeking a Licensed Funeral Director in Williamsburg, VA for the well-respected Nelsen Williamsburg location. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, with training and advancement for those interested.
This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – a calling. The chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and the utmost in service.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology with, knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more!
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
Nelsen Williamsburg is an affiliate of Service Corporation International, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard Network - September 20, 2017
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS - September 20, 2017
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Schneider-Michaelis Funeral Home - September 20, 2017
You may be interested
Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard NetworkCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 6, 2017 - Platinum Celebration Services (PCS) today announced the launch of the Platinum Standard Network (PSN), a roll-up acquisition…
Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBSCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
Originally Published on Deadline CBS has put in development Quality of Life, a multi-camera comedy from Jamie Lee Curtis, Janis Hirsch, Eric and Kim…
Foundation Partners Group Adds Schneider-Michaelis Funeral HomeCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…