Funeral Director – Falls Church, VA
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director at Murphy Funeral Homes in Falls Church, VA. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, with training and advancement.
This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – it’s a calling. The chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and providing the utmost in service.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology with knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more!
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- TRANSPARENCY ALWAYS WINS | FUNERAL hustle 022 - June 13, 2018
- Starmark Introduces New Transporter Alternative Cremation Container System - June 13, 2018
- IOWA! WTF ARE YOU DOING? | Funeral Nation 113 - June 11, 2018
You may be interested
TRANSPARENCY ALWAYS WINS | FUNERAL hustle 022CDFuneralNews - June 13, 2018
Tis the season! Convention Season! Ryan travels to the Indiana Funeral Directors Association and Ohio Funeral Directors Association conventions and…
Starmark Introduces New Transporter Alternative Cremation Container SystemCDFuneralNews - June 13, 2018
Richmond, IN – Starmark® Cremation Products, the country’s leading manufacturer of ceremonial rental casket inserts, has announced the introduction of…