Sales Professional – Houston, TX
Wilbert Vaults of Houston, LLC seeks outstanding salesperson to represent our products and services. We have served our clients for over 50 years and we are filling the need to meet our company’s growing market.
The successful candidate will have a strong sales record, outstanding listening and communication abilities, and desire a long-range career opportunity.
Excellent earning base and commission structure. Outstanding benefit package.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems independently
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines
- Call on customers to develop relationships and identify support needs.
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling practices, exploratory information gathering and analytical skills
- Make sales and product presentations
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and experience
- Proficient in MS Office software and CRM
- Be able to utilize time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated success in B2B consultative sales
- Tangible/premium product sales
Experience in the following a plus
- Management/Team leadership
- Continuous improvement
- Industry experience
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google Calendar - February 21, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - February 21, 2018
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google CalendarCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of Eventify, a native integration between their award-winning Pulse Business System and the Google…
Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of Magnolia Chapel Funeral Homes in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The expansion comes just…