Sales Professional – Houston, TX
Wilbert Vaults of Houston, LLC seeks outstanding salesperson to represent our products and services. We have served our clients for over 50 years and we are filling the need to meet our company’s growing market.
The successful candidate will have a strong sales record, outstanding listening and communication abilities, and desire a long-range career opportunity.
Excellent earning base and commission structure. Outstanding benefit package.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems independently
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines
- Call on customers to develop relationships and identify support needs.
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling practices, exploratory information gathering and analytical skills
- Make sales and product presentations
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and experience
- Proficient in MS Office software and CRM
- Be able to utilize time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated success in B2B consultative sales
- Tangible/premium product sales
Experience in the following a plus
- Management/Team leadership
- Continuous improvement
- Industry experience
Interested applicants should send their resumes to [email protected]
You may be interested
Bizarre Burial Pod Coffins That Grow More Trees.. Not Cut Them DownMadison Ashby - August 16, 2018
Capsula Mundi is an Italian organization with a mission of mastering green burial. This company wants to reinvent the way…
NFDA Announces Officer Election ResultsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) is pleased to announce that qualified association members have elected the…
Funeral Service Foundation Now Accepting Select Foundation ’45 Award Applications and SubmissionsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The Funeral Service Foundation is now accepting online applications and submissions for select Foundation ’45 Awards, which…