Sales Professional – Houston, TX
Wilbert Vaults of Houston, LLC seeks outstanding salesperson to represent our products and services. We have served our clients for over 50 years and we are filling the need to meet our company’s growing market.
The successful candidate will have a strong sales record, outstanding listening and communication abilities, and desire a long-range career opportunity.
Excellent earning base and commission structure. Outstanding benefit package.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems independently
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines
- Call on customers to develop relationships and identify support needs.
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling practices, exploratory information gathering and analytical skills
- Make sales and product presentations
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and experience
- Proficient in MS Office software and CRM
- Be able to utilize time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated success in B2B consultative sales
- Tangible/premium product sales
Experience in the following a plus
- Management/Team leadership
- Continuous improvement
- Industry experience
Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!