Funeral Director & Embalmer – Seguin, TX
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer for our Goetz Funeral Home location in Seguin, TX. You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Must have a current Funeral Director/Embalmer license with the state of TX or have the ability to reciprocate a current license from another state quickly.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more!
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete an online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Selected Recognizes Three Members with100 Years of Continuous Membership - September 19, 2017
- NFDA Congratulates 2017 Best of the Best Award Recipients - September 18, 2017
- Life Celebration, Inc. Introduces A New Addition to Training and Development Team - September 18, 2017
You may be interested
How You’re Losing Over 90% of Your Potential CustomersTyler Yamasaki - September 19, 2017
This is the first part of an ongoing instructional series to help your funeral home thrive online. Tyler Yamasaki of…
Selected Recognizes Three Members with 100 Years of Continuous MembershipCDFuneralNews - September 19, 2017
Deerfield, Ill. -September 12, 2017- Selected Independent Funeral Homes is pleased to announce its first three 100-year anniversary members who became…
2 Business Visionaries Explain How to Sell Memorial ProductsJustin Crowe - September 18, 2017
Last week, I got an unbelievable opportunity to speak with two modern business thought leaders about selling memorial products -…