Funeral Director & Embalmer – San Angelo, TX
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer for our Johnson’s Funeral Home location in San Angelo, TX. You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Must have a current Funeral Director/Embalmer license with the state of TX or have the ability to reciprocate a current license from another state quickly.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more!
Relocation Assistance May Be Provided
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete an online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Working Your Way Up From The Bottom with Death Care Marketing Mogul, Ryan Thogmartin of Disrupt Media Part 2 - September 21, 2017
- Water Cremation (Alkaline hydrolysis) Coming to California - September 21, 2017
- Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard Network - September 20, 2017
You may be interested
Working Your Way Up From The Bottom with Death Care Marketing Mogul, Ryan Thogmartin of Disrupt Media Part 2CDFuneralNews - September 21, 2017
Many of my followers and friends have asked how I got into the death care space. Now is the time…
Water Cremation (Alkaline hydrolysis) Coming to CaliforniaCDFuneralNews - September 21, 2017
This past weekend California Congress voted overwhelmingly to authorize water cremation in the State. California’s Water Cremation Bill was authored…
Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard NetworkCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 6, 2017 - Platinum Celebration Services (PCS) today announced the launch of the Platinum Standard Network (PSN), a roll-up acquisition…