Location Manager – Lubbock, TX
We currently have a Location Manager position available at our Resthaven Funeral Home and Cemetery location in Lubbock, TX. Our successful candidate must have the aptitude, passion and expertise in funeral home operations, marketing, sales, public relations, and business development. Critical to the success of this operation are flawless execution standards combined with a thorough understanding of our unique demographics and clientele.
The successful candidate will be expected to direct and lead all funeral home personnel and ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained to a high degree of readiness. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Select, train and motivate location staff to assure that they create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Achieve the location’s annual financial and marketing goals.
- Manage the business of the operation as if it were your own.
- Maintain a motivated and dedicated staff with the skills necessary to service client family needs.
- Assure that staff members understand location goals, policies and procedures.
- Ensure visitations and services are conducted in a manner that exceeds the expectations of our client families and friends.
- Practice and promote teamwork among location staff.
- At least 5 years funeral home management experience is required.
- Texas Funeral Director license is required (or the ability to reciprocate quickly); Embalmer license preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High level understanding of all competitors and the demographic patterns influencing location business and market share.
- Community involvement.
- Company Car
- Lap top
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus potential
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) after 90 days
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
Resthaven Funeral Home and Cemetery is an affiliate of Service Corporation International, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America. For Immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com and complete an online application:
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
- Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral Groups - January 11, 2018
- NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene Mutation - January 10, 2018
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…