These 3 Funeral Home Ads Are Shocking And Effective But Funeral Directors In The USA Will Hate Them
Remember the Just Cremation ads that featured the old naked couple? The funeral home and marketing firm behind those ads have teamed up again to create job opening ads for the funeral home. Most tradional funeral directors in the U.S. will hate them.
Personally I think they are great. They have shock value and will get consumers talking. They are also nothing like any other funeral home ad…ever!!
Here is a little background about Seasons Funeral Home (company behind these ads) and the Just Cremation ads:
· Seasons and Just Cremations are both Erceg family owned brands
· Though the brands are very different, the Group as a whole values innovation, and employees who are innovative
· The Group hopes to attract funeral professionals who share this value
· The ads are also designed to appeal to people from outside the industry where appropriate
· The group is at the forefront of funeral industry technology use, and this campaign is reflective of that
· As well as recruiting the best of best, the campaign is also about the corporate positioning of the brands and the Group
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google Calendar - February 21, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - February 21, 2018
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google CalendarCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of Eventify, a native integration between their award-winning Pulse Business System and the Google…
Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of Magnolia Chapel Funeral Homes in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The expansion comes just…