Territory Sales Representative – Various Locations
We have openings in Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa & Minnesota
Pierce Chemical Company is a nationally recognized full service mortuary supply company based out of Dallas, Texas. We have sales representatives throughout the United States. We have been in business since 1935 and are now a part of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
Develop and maintain partnerships with funeral home customers by providing unique multi-faceted solutions and product advice.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers through effective call route planning, customer data integrity and other administrative duties.
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Some college, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- 50% overnight travel
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to write routine reports and communicate professionally via email and written correspondence.
How to Apply:
Email resume or call…..
Lance Ray EVP Pierce Chemicals
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
- Vandor Corporation Introduces One Source Prime to Reduce Funeral Product Prices - February 20, 2018
- Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas - February 18, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
Funeral Director Takes Kermit the Therapy Dog to Meet Florida Shooting SurvivorsJustin Crowe - February 20, 2018
Last week, the survivors, first responders, and volunteers of the tragic Florida school shooting got a surprise visit from a…
Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of DirectorsCDFuneralNews - February 20, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company Chairman Stephen R. Lang announced today the election of three new members…