Territory Sales Representative – Various Locations
We have openings in Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa & Minnesota
Pierce Chemical Company is a nationally recognized full service mortuary supply company based out of Dallas, Texas. We have sales representatives throughout the United States. We have been in business since 1935 and are now a part of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
Develop and maintain partnerships with funeral home customers by providing unique multi-faceted solutions and product advice.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers through effective call route planning, customer data integrity and other administrative duties.
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Some college, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- 50% overnight travel
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to write routine reports and communicate professionally via email and written correspondence.
How to Apply:
Email resume or call…..
Lance Ray EVP Pierce Chemicals
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
- TRANSPARENCY ALWAYS WINS | FUNERAL hustle 022 - June 13, 2018
- Starmark Introduces New Transporter Alternative Cremation Container System - June 13, 2018
You may be interested
11 Cringeworthy Songs that Shouldn’t Be Played at Any FuneralMadison Ashby - June 14, 2018
Picking the right music for a funeral can be a daunting task for family or friends planning the service. People…
Understanding Cremation GrowthCDFuneralNews - June 14, 2018
WHEELING, IL— The Cremation Association of North America (CANA) has just released its latest Annual Statistics Report featuring final 2016…