Territory Sales Representative – Various Locations
We have openings in Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa & Minnesota
Pierce Chemical Company is a nationally recognized full service mortuary supply company based out of Dallas, Texas. We have sales representatives throughout the United States. We have been in business since 1935 and are now a part of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
Develop and maintain partnerships with funeral home customers by providing unique multi-faceted solutions and product advice.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers through effective call route planning, customer data integrity and other administrative duties.
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Some college, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- 50% overnight travel
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to write routine reports and communicate professionally via email and written correspondence.
How to Apply:
Email resume or call…..
Lance Ray EVP Pierce Chemicals
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
You may be interested
The Tombstone Hearse and Trike; Because Nobody Takes Pictures of Cadillacs or LincolnsMadison Ashby - August 20, 2017
Imagine riding motorcycles your entire life only to be driven to your final resting place in a boring old hearse. To put it lightly, that would be quite a let down.
Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG FamilyCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…