Territory Sales Representative – Various Locations
We have openings in Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa & Minnesota
Pierce Chemical Company is a nationally recognized full service mortuary supply company based out of Dallas, Texas. We have sales representatives throughout the United States. We have been in business since 1935 and are now a part of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
Develop and maintain partnerships with funeral home customers by providing unique multi-faceted solutions and product advice.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers through effective call route planning, customer data integrity and other administrative duties.
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Some college, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- 50% overnight travel
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to write routine reports and communicate professionally via email and written correspondence.
How to Apply:
Email resume or call…..
Lance Ray EVP Pierce Chemicals
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!