The Funniest (Yes, Funniest) Funeral Home Ads Ever Created
Just Cremations started this amazing campaign late last year, with this naked old man on a log ad.
Well, now they’ve got a whole slew of crazy-ass ads out there, including the above warm, loving layout.
What do funeral home billboards usually look like? Like this depressing crap.
The headline “No fuss…” is perfect. Normally, I’d poo-poo the misused ellipsis at the end of a line, but with this campaign, it somehow works.
And, what else is there to say about death that hasn’t already been said?
Nice logo, too.
More ads below.
Campaign via tips.
2. That’s right, have a slug.
3. Slugs for everybody.
4. Share that meat pie.
5. What a good nearly- dead guy! (Where’d the bird come from? And that’s a different dog.)
6. The funeral home has placed their ads on buses and billboards in Western Australia.
8. Look at the place! Have you ever seen banners anywhere within shouting distance of a funeral home?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…