The Funniest (Yes, Funniest) Funeral Home Ads Ever Created
Just Cremations started this amazing campaign late last year, with this naked old man on a log ad.
Well, now they’ve got a whole slew of crazy-ass ads out there, including the above warm, loving layout.
What do funeral home billboards usually look like? Like this depressing crap.
The headline “No fuss…” is perfect. Normally, I’d poo-poo the misused ellipsis at the end of a line, but with this campaign, it somehow works.
And, what else is there to say about death that hasn’t already been said?
Nice logo, too.
More ads below.
Campaign via tips.
2. That’s right, have a slug.
3. Slugs for everybody.
4. Share that meat pie.
5. What a good nearly- dead guy! (Where’d the bird come from? And that’s a different dog.)
6. The funeral home has placed their ads on buses and billboards in Western Australia.
8. Look at the place! Have you ever seen banners anywhere within shouting distance of a funeral home?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…