The Funniest (Yes, Funniest) Funeral Home Ads Ever Created
Just Cremations started this amazing campaign late last year, with this naked old man on a log ad.
Well, now they’ve got a whole slew of crazy-ass ads out there, including the above warm, loving layout.
What do funeral home billboards usually look like? Like this depressing crap.
The headline “No fuss…” is perfect. Normally, I’d poo-poo the misused ellipsis at the end of a line, but with this campaign, it somehow works.
And, what else is there to say about death that hasn’t already been said?
Nice logo, too.
More ads below.
Campaign via tips.
2. That’s right, have a slug.
3. Slugs for everybody.
4. Share that meat pie.
5. What a good nearly- dead guy! (Where’d the bird come from? And that’s a different dog.)
6. The funeral home has placed their ads on buses and billboards in Western Australia.
8. Look at the place! Have you ever seen banners anywhere within shouting distance of a funeral home?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…