The Funniest (Yes, Funniest) Funeral Home Ads Ever Created
Just Cremations started this amazing campaign late last year, with this naked old man on a log ad.
Well, now they’ve got a whole slew of crazy-ass ads out there, including the above warm, loving layout.
What do funeral home billboards usually look like? Like this depressing crap.
The headline “No fuss…” is perfect. Normally, I’d poo-poo the misused ellipsis at the end of a line, but with this campaign, it somehow works.
And, what else is there to say about death that hasn’t already been said?
Nice logo, too.
More ads below.
Campaign via tips.
2. That’s right, have a slug.
3. Slugs for everybody.
4. Share that meat pie.
5. What a good nearly- dead guy! (Where’d the bird come from? And that’s a different dog.)
6. The funeral home has placed their ads on buses and billboards in Western Australia.
8. Look at the place! Have you ever seen banners anywhere within shouting distance of a funeral home?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…