Messenger Announces New Features on Expression Guest Registry
Messenger Stationery announces two new features on its newly acquired digital registry system, Expression Guest Registry:
- Secondary Language option, which allows the funeral home to control primary and secondary language options for every service.
- Canadian app, which specifically asks for postal code and auto populates city and province for an optimum guest experience.
Messenger is the leading supplier of stationery in the industry, and acquired Expression Guest Registry on June 14, 2013. For more information, call 1-800-827-5151 or visit www.messengerstationery.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
You may be interested
Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG FamilyCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)