Messenger Announces New Features on Expression Guest Registry
Messenger Stationery announces two new features on its newly acquired digital registry system, Expression Guest Registry:
- Secondary Language option, which allows the funeral home to control primary and secondary language options for every service.
- Canadian app, which specifically asks for postal code and auto populates city and province for an optimum guest experience.
Messenger is the leading supplier of stationery in the industry, and acquired Expression Guest Registry on June 14, 2013. For more information, call 1-800-827-5151 or visit www.messengerstationery.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
Do You Have a Facebook Post for Valentine’s Day? Use This FREE Video DownloadJustin Crowe - February 9, 2018
Holidays are a great time to reach out to your local community on Facebook. They are a shared experience driven…
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…