Messenger Announces New Features on Expression Guest Registry
Messenger Stationery announces two new features on its newly acquired digital registry system, Expression Guest Registry:
- Secondary Language option, which allows the funeral home to control primary and secondary language options for every service.
- Canadian app, which specifically asks for postal code and auto populates city and province for an optimum guest experience.
Messenger is the leading supplier of stationery in the industry, and acquired Expression Guest Registry on June 14, 2013. For more information, call 1-800-827-5151 or visit www.messengerstationery.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…