Messenger Announces New Features on Expression Guest Registry
Messenger Stationery announces two new features on its newly acquired digital registry system, Expression Guest Registry:
- Secondary Language option, which allows the funeral home to control primary and secondary language options for every service.
- Canadian app, which specifically asks for postal code and auto populates city and province for an optimum guest experience.
Messenger is the leading supplier of stationery in the industry, and acquired Expression Guest Registry on June 14, 2013. For more information, call 1-800-827-5151 or visit www.messengerstationery.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 16, 2018
Ask a business in this industry what differentiates them from their competitor and the answer is usually “service.” But to…
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…