Sales Manager – Baltimore, MD
Selling Power Magazine just rated SCI/Dignity Memorial in their Top 25 Best Service Companies to Sell for! (Dec 2012 issue – tied for 16th!). That rating was based on three areas YOU care most about: Compensation, Training, and Career Mobility. We are growing our Sales Force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. We prefer to promote our managers from within, but our growth is outpacing our bench strength. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, training, and career advancement!
Our new Sales Managers will be trained in every aspect of the position by our Sales Director and other Sales Manager Peers. As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Preplanning Sales Advisors that assist families, most often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. This saves the family money and emotional stress in the future. The Sales Manager is their primary reference regarding customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, terms, paperwork, and sales guideline interpretation. This is truly a career you can feel GREAT about while earning a terrific income.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Manager in Baltimore, MD and the surrounding area. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University.
In return we offer:
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Income Potential via a Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity
- Maryland Funeral Director License required
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably 6 years or more
- Minimum 1 year of successful sales management experience .
- Maryland Life Insurance License preferred
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Comfortable with learning new software applications.
- Basic computer and technology skills required
- A good driving record
- Solid work history
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
*As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…