Sales Manager – Baltimore, MD
Selling Power Magazine just rated SCI/Dignity Memorial in their Top 25 Best Service Companies to Sell for! (Dec 2012 issue – tied for 16th!). That rating was based on three areas YOU care most about: Compensation, Training, and Career Mobility. We are growing our Sales Force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. We prefer to promote our managers from within, but our growth is outpacing our bench strength. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, training, and career advancement!
Our new Sales Managers will be trained in every aspect of the position by our Sales Director and other Sales Manager Peers. As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Preplanning Sales Advisors that assist families, most often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. This saves the family money and emotional stress in the future. The Sales Manager is their primary reference regarding customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, terms, paperwork, and sales guideline interpretation. This is truly a career you can feel GREAT about while earning a terrific income.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Manager in Baltimore, MD and the surrounding area. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University.
In return we offer:
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Income Potential via a Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity
- Maryland Funeral Director License required
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably 6 years or more
- Minimum 1 year of successful sales management experience .
- Maryland Life Insurance License preferred
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Comfortable with learning new software applications.
- Basic computer and technology skills required
- A good driving record
- Solid work history
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
*As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015 - November 14, 2017
- NFDA Goes Big In Boston - November 14, 2017
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015CDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Ryan is exposed EXPOSED as a terrible (.....) in FUNERAL hustle 015! Part 2 of our Boston NFDA recap we…
NFDA Goes Big In BostonCDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) 2017 International Convention & Expo, held October 29 through November 1…
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…