Major Television Network is Casting Fabulous Women of the Funeral Industry, Is That You?
Are you a Fabulous Woman of the Funeral Industry? Do you believe funerals are for the living and not just the dead…and therefore make sure every service you conduct is one to be remembered?
Do you have a special flair for the dramatic and a special signature touch that leaves funeral goers and families both pleased and speechless?
If so, this is the time for you and your business to shine!!! Other interesting scenarios we are seeking are, but not limited to:
- Did you inherit your father’s funeral business and have had to prove you are just as talented as the man who came before you?
- Did you recently marry a funeral director but know nothing about the business and have to learn things quickly because he wants you to work with him?
- Are you a fabulous mother-daughter funeral directing duo?
- Are you the most successful woman funeral director in your area and catch flack from male-run funeral homes in the area?
- Did you inherit your family’s funeral business but would much rather be pursuing your life’s true passion, but don’t know how to tell your family?
If you are a woman of the funeral industry and possess a BIG, BOLD, and ENTERTAINING PERSONALITY… a major television network, in conjunction with a Los Angeles-based production company wants to hear from YOU!
Please send us an email with “Women In Funeral Industry” in the subject line to email@example.com and give us your name, phone number, and current photos. Give a brief description (less than 150 words) of yourself and your business, and what makes YOU a Fabulous Woman of the Funeral Industry.
Submissions are due ASAP!
For inspiration watch this casting audition tape sent in by Caitlin Doughty
DISRUPT Media is a full-service creative agency built for the now. We partner with death care companies to drive deep-rooted brand loyalty and measurable leads through social media.
More Fans. More Conversations. More Leads.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare Business - January 15, 2018
- Does Your State Have a New Minimum Wage Law? - January 10, 2018
- Download: 9 Holiday Animation Videos for Facebook - December 4, 2017
You may be interested
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…