STERLING, VA (May 13, 2013)–The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association, in partnership with Lemasters Consulting in Cincinnati, Ohio, has created a series of forms to assist its members with common business transactions and procedures. A group of 13 forms have been posted on the ICCFA website, including:
- Disinterment/Reinterment Authorization & Release Agreement
- Interment Authorization Form
- Waiver of Rights of Disposition
- Cremation Witness Acknowledgment & Release Form
- Receipt of Cremated Remains/Urns/Keepsakes
- Operator’s Log Book
- Model Cremation Authorization Form
- Authorization to Embalm
- Personal Effects Inventory
- Release to View Unembalmed Body
PET LOSS PROFESSIONALS
- Agreement Between Veterinarian Clinic & Crematory
- Receipt of Cremated Remains
- Witness Acknowledgment & Release
As with any non-customized form, we advise members that these are sample forms and are suggested guidelines only. Certain local, state and municipal laws may call for specific requirements.
These forms may be accessed and downloaded by ICCFA members only from www.iccfa.com/forms
. Members may suggest forms they would like to see added to the list by sending an email to[email protected]
. At least one new form will be added each month for the foreseeable future.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization industry. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com we have created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)