ICCFA Elects New Officers, Directors
STERLING, VA (April 29, 2013) – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association elected new leadership during its 2013 Annual Convention & Exposition, April 10-13, in Tampa, Florida.
ICCFA officers for 2013-2014 are:
- President—Nancy R. Lohman, CCFE, StoneMor Partners LP and Lohman Funeral Homes, Cemeteries & Cremation, Ormond Beach, Florida;
- President-Elect—I. Frederick Lappin, CCE, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation and Sharon Memorial Park, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- Vice President, Education—Scott R. Sells, CCFE, Service Corporation International, San Jose, California;
- Vice President, Membership & Marketing—Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- Vice President, Internal Affairs—Darin B. Drabing, Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- Vice President, External Affairs—Christine Toson Hentges, CCE, The Tribute Companies Inc., Hartland, Wisconsin;
- Treasurer—Jay Brammer, Gibraltar Remembrance Services LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana; and
- Secretary—Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Members elected to serve three-year terms on the ICCFA Board of Directors are:
- Lauren Blevins, Williams Funeral Home & Crematory, Columbia, Tennessee;
- Allen L. Dave, Jr., Allen Dave Funeral Directors & Cremation Tribute Center, Cypress, Texas;
- Darin B. Drabing, Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- Timothy J. Hoff, CFSP, Hoff Funeral & Cremation Service, St. Charles, Minnesota;
- Marla J. Noel, CPA, Fairhaven Memorial Park & Mortuary, Santa Ana, California;
- Abigail Brammer Quiocho, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Indianapolis, Indiana;
- M. Yvan Rodrigue, Services Commemoratifs Celebris, Montreal, Canada; and
- G. Kenneth Stephens, Stewart Enterprises, Inc., Dallas, Texas.
Past presidents elected to serve a one-year term on the board are:
- Arlie T. Davenport, Jr., Greenwood-Mt.Olivet, Fort Worth, Texas;
- David J. Shipper, Futura Group, Ewing, New Jersey, and
- Irwin W. Shipper, CCE, Rose Hills Memorial Park, Putnam Valley, New York.
The International Memorialization Supply Association appointment to the board is Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee.
The presidential appointments to represent the ICCFA on the Cemetery Consumer Service Council are:
- Thomas P. Daly, CCE, CHS Consulting Group, Westwood, Massachusetts; and
- Stephen Burrill, CCE, CCrE, Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Maine.
Elected by the members to serve a three-year term on the ICCFA Service Bureau Board of Directors is David J. Shipper, Futura Group, Ewing, New Jersey.
Members of the 2013-2014 Executive Committee are as follows:
- ICCFA President Nancy R. Lohman, CCFE, StoneMor Partners LP and Lohman Funeral Homes, Cemeteries & Cremation, Ormond Beach, Florida;
- ICCFA President-Elect I. Frederick Lappin CCE, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation and Sharon Memorial Park, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- ICCFA Immediate Past President Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, Heritage Park, Metro Manila, Philippines;
- Ernie Heffner, CFuE, Heffner Funeral Chapels & Crematory, York, Pennsylvania (president’s appointment);
- Mark Krause, CFuE, Krause Funeral Home & Cremation Service Milwaukee, Wisconsin (past presidents’ appointment); and
- ICCFA Treasurer Jay Brammer, Gibraltar Remembrance Services LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana (ex-officio).
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, memorial designers, crematories and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IF YOU’RE DOING THIS YOU’RE WASTING MONEY | DISRUPTu! 045 - April 18, 2018
- LendingUSA Named “Emerging Lending Platform of the Year” at LendIt Fintech USA 2018 - April 18, 2018
- Get More Growth Potential with New Preneed Product - April 18, 2018
You may be interested
IF YOU’RE DOING THIS YOU’RE WASTING MONEY | DISRUPTu! 045CDFuneralNews - April 18, 2018
So many funeral homes we come in contact with say they are 'leveraging Facebook' for their funeral home, but it…
7 Emerging Life Celebration Trends Being Demonstrated at Reimagine 2018Justin Crowe - April 18, 2018
Reimagine: End of Life kicked off in San Francisco this week and expects upwards of 7,000 area residents to attend.…
LendingUSA Named “Emerging Lending Platform of the Year” at LendIt Fintech USA 2018CDFuneralNews - April 18, 2018
LendingUSA, a leading provider of point-of-need financing, has been chosen as Emerging Lending Platform of the Year at the second…