Care Center Manager – Falls Church, VA
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking a Manager for our National Personal Care Facility in Falls Church, VA.
This position serves as supervising embalmer of the Central Care Staff, assisting in the performance of duties for this team as well as managing the daily activities. This facility handles over 1,800 cases per year. The manager is responsible for leading all aspects of the National Personal Care Center activities and assists in selection of staff, training, and ongoing communications to assure all Associates maintain the Company’s premier level of client satisfaction and uphold the Dignity Promise. He/She will also focus on optimizing resources and procurement needs while servicing the company’s area funeral homes.
- Virginia state embalming license is REQUIRED
- At least three years of embalming center experience required
- Experience in supervising and scheduling multiple employees
- Working knowledge of Care Center operations, processes, procedures and standards
- Knowledge of computers and some software is required
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in our industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
The National Personal Care Center is an affiliate of Service Corporation International, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas - February 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 18, 2018
- The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Provider - February 16, 2018
You may be interested
Here’s What We Can Learn From Fans Scattering Ashes at the Super BowlJustin Crowe - February 18, 2018
During last week's celebration festivities for the Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl win, we noticed a trend emerging on social media.…
Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las VegasCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
WALL, N.J. – Today, more people are getting cremated than buried, and “traditional” doesn’t mean anything when it comes to…
FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
FrontRunner Professional announced today that they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner for technology and marketing solutions by Selected…