Care Center Manager – Falls Church, VA
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking a Manager for our National Personal Care Facility in Falls Church, VA.
This position serves as supervising embalmer of the Central Care Staff, assisting in the performance of duties for this team as well as managing the daily activities. This facility handles over 1,800 cases per year. The manager is responsible for leading all aspects of the National Personal Care Center activities and assists in selection of staff, training, and ongoing communications to assure all Associates maintain the Company’s premier level of client satisfaction and uphold the Dignity Promise. He/She will also focus on optimizing resources and procurement needs while servicing the company’s area funeral homes.
- Virginia state embalming license is REQUIRED
- At least three years of embalming center experience required
- Experience in supervising and scheduling multiple employees
- Working knowledge of Care Center operations, processes, procedures and standards
- Knowledge of computers and some software is required
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in our industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
The National Personal Care Center is an affiliate of Service Corporation International, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Yes, it’s true: More people die in January - February 6, 2018
- Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement Awards - February 6, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two Cemeteries - February 6, 2018
You may be interested
Yes, it’s true: More people die in JanuaryCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
Originally Published on Legacy.com Since founding Legacy.com in 1998, I have noticed that the winter months are busier than the…
Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement AwardsCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 5, 2018 – Pierce was honored to present sales achievement awards to three Regional Sales Representatives and…
Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two CemeteriesCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of seven funeral homes and two cemeteries; a significant expansion of its…