NFDA Expands Discount Advantage Program for Members: Adds Shipping Discounts
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) announced today a new addition to the Discount Advantage Program: the NFDA Shipping Program, which will be managed by PartnerShip. Through the NFDA Shipping Program, members will receive substantial savings on the cost of every shipment they send and receive. The shipping discounts will also be made available to advertisers and NFDA Convention exhibitors.
Members who enroll in the NFDA Shipping Program will save on select FedEx® services:
- Up to 27 percent* on select FedEx Express® services
- Up to 15 percent on select FedEx Ground® services
- Up to 10 percent on select FedEx Home Delivery® services
- Up to 20 percent on select printing, copying and finishing services with FedEx Office®
Members will also save at least 70 percent on less-than-truckload shipments and special pricing on shipments to and from tradeshows.
“PartnerShip has been in business for nearly 25 years and works with more than 100 associations and more than 17,000 businesses. We selected PartnerShip to manage the NFDA Shipping Program, not only for their experience, but also because their services are easy-to-use, they provide excellent customer service and will help our members save on shipping costs,” said Anna Bernfeld, CAE, NFDA vice president of member services.
NFDA members should visit the NFDA website, www.nfda.org/discountadvantage (member login required), for complete details about the NFDA Shipping Program.
Introduced in June 2011, the NFDA Discount Advantage Program helps members save money with exclusive discounts on products and services including:
· Office supplies from Office Depot
· Cell phones purchased through the NFDA Wireless Center
· Prescription drugs
· Cruises, hotels, car rentals, tours and more, all of which are available through the NFDA Travel Center
· Flowers purchased through Teleflora
· Hearing screenings and hearing instruments from Beltone
· Medical emergency and travel assistance through OnCall International
· Identity theft protection services from LifeLock
· Health screenings provided by Life Line Screening
Complete details on each of the programs within the NFDA Discount Advantage Program, including any necessary discount codes or cards, can be found by visiting the NFDA website, www.nfda.org/discountadvantage.
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
*Includes a bonus 5 percent online processing discount. Full details available at www.PartnerShip.com/NFDA/FedExdiscounts.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…