Top 10 Reasons To Attend Next Weeks ICCFA Convention
The ICCFA Convention is hands-down the most progressive national convention. That in itself should be enough to get you to attend, but if it isn’t, here are 10 more reasons you should attend the ICCFA Convention next week in Tampa, Florida.
1. It’s the best value in the industry at just $495 for a full member registration.
2. Free food and drinks in the Expo (covering four meals).
3. It’s our largest Expo ever with 511 booths, with an expanded 11 hours of exhibiting time as requested from past attendees.
4. Earn up to 15.5 CE credits.
5. Earn the ICCFA Cremation Arranger Certification (the only one of its kind in the industry) in one day at no extra charge.
6. ICCFA events attract the most progressive in the industry… owners and managers like yourself who want to know about the latest products and services available to them, and suppliers who lead the industry in innovation.
7. 48—yes, 48!—educational breakout sessions on today’s most relevant topics: cremation, sales and marketing, cemetery relevancy, management, embalming, grounds operations, building/design trends and technology (I hear there’s this guy from ConnectingDirectors.com speaking too!).
8. Diversity: We’re proud to have meetings, educational sessions and events by the Pet Loss Professionals Alliance (PLPA), Green Burial Council (GBC), Jewish Funeral Directors of America (JFDA) and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA)being held in conjunction with the convention. Where else will you find such a variety of funeral service professionals?
9. Some of the best networking in the profession: Free luncheons and Happy Hour in the Expo, the Next Generation Committee Fire & Ice Party sponsored by the Florida Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association, Prayer Breakfast, State Association Luncheon, GBC Open House, PLPA Reception, IMSA Annual Meeting, JFDA Annual Meeting, Closing Reception and the Closing Dinner.
10. You’ll actually learn something. ICCFA conventions are planned to deliver how-to information to help solve your most common professional challenges and prepare you for the ever-changing business landscape. There are no “theory” courses on the program. You’ll leave with ideas to implement immediately when you return to the office.
You may be interested
13 Leading Death Professionals Predict the Future of Cremation… Their Ideas Will Surprise You.Justin Crowe - August 13, 2018
What does the future of cremation look like? We all want to know if we will see the type of…
Aftercare.com Announces Expansion into CanadaCDFuneralNews - August 13, 2018
CLINTON, NC - Aftercare.com, the automated follow up program for funeral homes and cemeteries, today announced they are expanding into…