Top 10 Reasons To Attend Next Weeks ICCFA Convention
The ICCFA Convention is hands-down the most progressive national convention. That in itself should be enough to get you to attend, but if it isn’t, here are 10 more reasons you should attend the ICCFA Convention next week in Tampa, Florida.
1. It’s the best value in the industry at just $495 for a full member registration.
2. Free food and drinks in the Expo (covering four meals).
3. It’s our largest Expo ever with 511 booths, with an expanded 11 hours of exhibiting time as requested from past attendees.
4. Earn up to 15.5 CE credits.
5. Earn the ICCFA Cremation Arranger Certification (the only one of its kind in the industry) in one day at no extra charge.
6. ICCFA events attract the most progressive in the industry… owners and managers like yourself who want to know about the latest products and services available to them, and suppliers who lead the industry in innovation.
7. 48—yes, 48!—educational breakout sessions on today’s most relevant topics: cremation, sales and marketing, cemetery relevancy, management, embalming, grounds operations, building/design trends and technology (I hear there’s this guy from ConnectingDirectors.com speaking too!).
8. Diversity: We’re proud to have meetings, educational sessions and events by the Pet Loss Professionals Alliance (PLPA), Green Burial Council (GBC), Jewish Funeral Directors of America (JFDA) and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA)being held in conjunction with the convention. Where else will you find such a variety of funeral service professionals?
9. Some of the best networking in the profession: Free luncheons and Happy Hour in the Expo, the Next Generation Committee Fire & Ice Party sponsored by the Florida Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association, Prayer Breakfast, State Association Luncheon, GBC Open House, PLPA Reception, IMSA Annual Meeting, JFDA Annual Meeting, Closing Reception and the Closing Dinner.
10. You’ll actually learn something. ICCFA conventions are planned to deliver how-to information to help solve your most common professional challenges and prepare you for the ever-changing business landscape. There are no “theory” courses on the program. You’ll leave with ideas to implement immediately when you return to the office.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
- OGR’s 2nd Annual Charitable Foundation Funeral Feud Event In Boston Includes NFDA Events - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.
Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA SponsorshipCDFuneralNews - August 9, 2017
OMAHA – It’s been an exciting summer for Physicians Mutual, and the fun keeps on coming: the Company will celebrate…