Preneed Market Sales Manager – Utah
A Preneed Insurance Opportunity Like No Other
If you have had success as a preneed salesperson and are tired of the “same old, same old”, let us show you a better way.
We are truly a preneed company like no other in almost every way. We are currently seeking preneed professionals in Utah who would like an opportunity in management. If you have an understanding of insurance, preneed, or the funeral industry – we can teach you the rest.
You will call on funeral homes, familiarize them with our outstanding products and programs, and implement active sales programs to grow preneed sales. If you would like to pursue a career opportunity with the most progressive company in the preneed industry, please contact us today.
Recruit, train and maintain agents and funeral homes within Utah.
- Implement the marketing plan of SNLIC within the specified market.
- Recruit, train and maintain agents for SNLIC within the specified market.
- Assist Regional Vice-President and/or Vice-President of Sales in initiating sales programs for locations that require sales activity.
- Make and keep accurate records of service visits to targeted funeral home customers and potential clients.
- Assess the marketing needs of each funeral home and implement marketing programs.
- Maintain good relationships with client funeral homes and agents.
- Complete the required reports to be submitted to the Regional Vice-President and/or Vice-President of Sales.
- Other responsibilities that may arise in order to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Maintain minimum monthly trended production. Have and maintain a Utah Life Insurance License.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Preneed sales experience required.
- Business to business sales experience is a plus.
- A successful track record in preneed sales is highly desired.
Additional Information: Full-time, salary, override, commissions, and bonuses.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please contact us TODAY. Or visit our website www.SNLaBetterWay.com/careers/.
About Security National Life:
Security National has been in the insurance and funeral industry for over 45 yrs. Security National’s strength and success are the strong roots that enable the company to continue to flourish, meeting the changes and challenges of the future. Today that foundation provides a platform for sound marketing partnerships and products with a history of performance and insight.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas - February 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 18, 2018
- The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Provider - February 16, 2018
You may be interested
Here’s What We Can Learn From Fans Scattering Ashes at the Super BowlJustin Crowe - February 18, 2018
During last week's celebration festivities for the Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl win, we noticed a trend emerging on social media.…
Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las VegasCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
WALL, N.J. – Today, more people are getting cremated than buried, and “traditional” doesn’t mean anything when it comes to…
FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
FrontRunner Professional announced today that they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner for technology and marketing solutions by Selected…