Preneed Market Sales Manager – Mississippi/Alabama
A Preneed Insurance Opportunity Like No Other
If you have had success as a preneed salesperson and are tired of the “same old, same old”, let us show you a better way.
We are truly a preneed company like no other in almost every way. We are currently seeking preneed professionals in Northern Mississippi and Alabama who would like an opportunity in management. If you have an understanding of insurance, preneed, or the funeral industry – we can teach you the rest.
You will call on funeral homes, familiarize them with our outstanding products and programs, and implement active sales programs to grow preneed sales. If you would like to pursue a career opportunity with the most progressive company in the preneed industry, please contact us today.
Recruit, train and maintain agents and funeral homes within Northern Mississippi and Alabama.
- Implement the marketing plan of SNLIC within the specified market.
- Recruit, train and maintain agents for SNLIC within the specified market.
- Assist Regional Vice-President and/or Vice-President of Sales in initiating sales programs for locations that require sales activity.
- Make and keep accurate records of service visits to targeted funeral home customers and potential clients.
- Assess the marketing needs of each funeral home and implement marketing programs.
- Maintain good relationships with client funeral homes and agents.
- Complete the required reports to be submitted to the Regional Vice-President and/or Vice-President of Sales.
- Other responsibilities that may arise in order to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Maintain minimum monthly trended production. Have and maintain a Mississippi and Alabama Life Insurance License.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Preneed sales experience required.
- Business to business sales experience is a plus.
- A successful track record in preneed sales is highly desired.
Additional Information: Full-time, salary, override, commissions, and bonuses/
If you are interested in this great opportunity please contact us TODAY. Or visit our website www.SNLaBetterWay.com/careers/.
About Security National Life:
Security National has been in the insurance and funeral industry for over 45 yrs. Security National’s strength and success are the strong roots that enable the company to continue to flourish, meeting the changes and challenges of the future. Today that foundation provides a platform for sound marketing partnerships and products with a history of performance and insight.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google Calendar - February 21, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - February 21, 2018
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google CalendarCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of Eventify, a native integration between their award-winning Pulse Business System and the Google…
Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of Magnolia Chapel Funeral Homes in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The expansion comes just…