Preneed Market Sales Manager – Mississippi/Alabama
A Preneed Insurance Opportunity Like No Other
If you have had success as a preneed salesperson and are tired of the “same old, same old”, let us show you a better way.
We are truly a preneed company like no other in almost every way. We are currently seeking preneed professionals in Northern Mississippi and Alabama who would like an opportunity in management. If you have an understanding of insurance, preneed, or the funeral industry – we can teach you the rest.
You will call on funeral homes, familiarize them with our outstanding products and programs, and implement active sales programs to grow preneed sales. If you would like to pursue a career opportunity with the most progressive company in the preneed industry, please contact us today.
Recruit, train and maintain agents and funeral homes within Northern Mississippi and Alabama.
- Implement the marketing plan of SNLIC within the specified market.
- Recruit, train and maintain agents for SNLIC within the specified market.
- Assist Regional Vice-President and/or Vice-President of Sales in initiating sales programs for locations that require sales activity.
- Make and keep accurate records of service visits to targeted funeral home customers and potential clients.
- Assess the marketing needs of each funeral home and implement marketing programs.
- Maintain good relationships with client funeral homes and agents.
- Complete the required reports to be submitted to the Regional Vice-President and/or Vice-President of Sales.
- Other responsibilities that may arise in order to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Maintain minimum monthly trended production. Have and maintain a Mississippi and Alabama Life Insurance License.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Preneed sales experience required.
- Business to business sales experience is a plus.
- A successful track record in preneed sales is highly desired.
Additional Information: Full-time, salary, override, commissions, and bonuses/
If you are interested in this great opportunity please contact us TODAY. Or visit our website www.SNLaBetterWay.com/careers/.
About Security National Life:
Security National has been in the insurance and funeral industry for over 45 yrs. Security National’s strength and success are the strong roots that enable the company to continue to flourish, meeting the changes and challenges of the future. Today that foundation provides a platform for sound marketing partnerships and products with a history of performance and insight.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard Network - September 20, 2017
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS - September 20, 2017
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Schneider-Michaelis Funeral Home - September 20, 2017
You may be interested
Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard NetworkCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 6, 2017 - Platinum Celebration Services (PCS) today announced the launch of the Platinum Standard Network (PSN), a roll-up acquisition…
Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBSCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
Originally Published on Deadline CBS has put in development Quality of Life, a multi-camera comedy from Jamie Lee Curtis, Janis Hirsch, Eric and Kim…
Foundation Partners Group Adds Schneider-Michaelis Funeral HomeCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…