Territory Sales Representative – Pierce Chemical Company
We have opportunities available in NY, CT, WI, MN, IA, NE, OR , IN, and CA
Description Pierce Chemical Company is a nationally recognized full service mortuary supply company based out of Dallas, Texas. We have sales representatives throughout the United States. We have been in business since 1935 and are now a part of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Maintain quality relationships with established and prospective customers through effective call route planning, customer data integrity and other administrative duties.
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed performance goals and expectations set by leadership
- Some college, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college preferred or graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- 3+ years of field sales experience – preferred
- 70% overnight travel
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to write routine reports and communicate professionally via email and written correspondence.
- Demonstrated success in B2B consultative sales
- Funeral industry experience
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Chemical, Funeral – Cemetery
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Sales, Marketing
Education: 4 Year Degree or Mortuary Science Degree
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Travel: Road Warrior
Relocation Covered: No
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Director of Support – Western US - August 21, 2017
- Express Funeral Funding Launches New Website - August 20, 2017
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
You may be interested
Director of Support – Western USCDFuneralNews - August 21, 2017
At Carriage Services, we believe in the concept of “First Who, Then What.” We have learned that leaders, who attract and surround…
The Tombstone Hearse and Trike; Because Nobody Takes Pictures of Cadillacs or LincolnsMadison Ashby - August 20, 2017
Imagine riding motorcycles your entire life only to be driven to your final resting place in a boring old hearse. To put it lightly, that would be quite a let down.
Express Funeral Funding Launches New WebsiteCDFuneralNews - August 20, 2017
CLARKSVILLE,IN For Immediate Release - Express Funeral Funding recently launched a complete redesign of their website, providing the FASTEST. EASIEST.®…