Confessions: Undertaker Secrets: Funeral Directors Tell All To Huffington Post Live
Via: Huffington Post
Many people are afraid of death and what happens to the body after we die. We talk to those who know best about this process, the undertaker.
- Jaweed Kaleem (New York City, NY) HuffPost National Religion Reporter@jaweedkaleem
- John Beckwith Jr. (Dallas) Owner and Chief Executive Officer for Beckwith Inc.
- Meaghan O’Neill (Newport) Editor in chief of TreeHugger.com @msoeden
- Kurt Edenbach (Newport) Funeral Director, Memorial Funeral Home
- Caitlin Doughty Mortician, Blogger at www.orderofthegooddeath.com @thegooddeath
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
You may be interested
BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041CDFuneralNews - March 19, 2018
Bloopers, bloopers and more bloopers. The intro for this episode took the longest time to shoot - Ryan was off…
The Journey Group Selects The Travel Plan by Inman As Their Travel Plan ProviderCDFuneralNews - March 19, 2018
The Journey Group, and experienced enterprise in the funeral home, cemetery, and cremation services industry, announced today the selection of…
Sauder Funeral Products Hires New Sales & Marketing DirectorCDFuneralNews - March 19, 2018
Archbold, OH – Sauder Funeral Products recently selected industry veteran Mark Klingenberger to lead its sales and marketing efforts. Klingenberger…