Confessions: Undertaker Secrets: Funeral Directors Tell All To Huffington Post Live
Via: Huffington Post
Many people are afraid of death and what happens to the body after we die. We talk to those who know best about this process, the undertaker.
- Jaweed Kaleem (New York City, NY) HuffPost National Religion [email protected]
- John Beckwith Jr. (Dallas) Owner and Chief Executive Officer for Beckwith Inc.
- Meaghan O’Neill (Newport) Editor in chief of TreeHugger.com @msoeden
- Kurt Edenbach (Newport) Funeral Director, Memorial Funeral Home
- Caitlin Doughty Mortician, Blogger at www.orderofthegooddeath.com @thegooddeath
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- It’s Time to Think About Going Out of Business - July 12, 2018
- NFDA Releases Ninth Edition of “The History of American Funeral Directing” - July 10, 2018
- MOVIN AND GROOVIN CONVENTION STYLE | FUNERAL hustle 023 - July 10, 2018
You may be interested
It’s Time to Think About Going Out of BusinessCDFuneralNews - July 12, 2018
This is an open letter to funeral directors and the owners of family-owned funeral homes that have worked tirelessly for decades to build their businesses to where they are today, only to feel less secure than ever before.
Surprising “Ashes Bank” Helps Save India’s Ganges River from PollutionJustin Crowe - July 12, 2018
The Ganges River is a spiritual center for Hinduism and as the population of India grows the ancient rituals are putting…
Learn How This 85-call Funeral Home Generated 28% More Calls in 2018Justin Crowe - July 10, 2018
When speaking with funeral homes, one of the most common reasons funeral directors give for not having an active social…