Funeral Director – Colorado Springs, CO
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
Seeking a Funeral Director in gorgeous Colorado Springs, Colorado to work in our Dignity firms in that area. Ideal opportunity for someone that desires the Rocky Mountain Picture Postcard lifestyle. Could also be a great opportunity to grow your career with training and advancement for those interested.
This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – a calling. The chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and the utmost in service.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strongly desire either a current Colorado Funeral Professional with experience OR someone licensed in another western area state that we could train on the Dignity Memorial Product line.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For consideration, please apply online: www.sci-corp.com
Swan-Law Funeral Directors and other area Dignity Memorial firms are affiliates of Service Corporation International, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
- Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 Years - July 16, 2018
- Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video Series - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…
Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 YearsCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- Over the next 18 years, the rate of cremation in the United States is projected to increase by nearly 30…
Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video SeriesCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Homesteaders Life Company has expanded its popular Finding Resilience burnout prevention program to include a new video series,…