Pre-Arrange Funeral Sales Manager – Raleigh, NC
A rare opportunity has become available for the premier firms in one of the fastest growing cities in the nation: Raleigh, North Carolina. For the right dynamic leader in the Funeral Profession, this position has the potential to
Pay a Six Figure Income.
- Stability- SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Continued Growth Opportunities
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Sales Management experience required; previous Funeral Sales Management experience preferred
- Must be Funeral Director/ Funeral Services licensed in North Carolina or be able to reciprocate
- High level of integrity
- Motivated to help others and to earn a competitive income
For Consideration: Please email resumes and cover letter to James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…