Pre-Arrange Funeral Sales Manager – Raleigh, NC
A rare opportunity has become available for the premier firms in one of the fastest growing cities in the nation: Raleigh, North Carolina. For the right dynamic leader in the Funeral Profession, this position has the potential to
Pay a Six Figure Income.
- Stability- SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Continued Growth Opportunities
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Sales Management experience required; previous Funeral Sales Management experience preferred
- Must be Funeral Director/ Funeral Services licensed in North Carolina or be able to reciprocate
- High level of integrity
- Motivated to help others and to earn a competitive income
For Consideration: Please email resumes and cover letter to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
You may be interested
Bizarre Burial Pod Coffins That Grow More Trees.. Not Cut Them DownMadison Ashby - August 16, 2018
Capsula Mundi is an Italian organization with a mission of mastering green burial. This company wants to reinvent the way…
NFDA Announces Officer Election ResultsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) is pleased to announce that qualified association members have elected the…
Funeral Service Foundation Now Accepting Select Foundation ’45 Award Applications and SubmissionsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The Funeral Service Foundation is now accepting online applications and submissions for select Foundation ’45 Awards, which…