Pre-Arrange Funeral Sales Manager – Raleigh, NC
A rare opportunity has become available for the premier firms in one of the fastest growing cities in the nation: Raleigh, North Carolina. For the right dynamic leader in the Funeral Profession, this position has the potential to
Pay a Six Figure Income.
- Stability- SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Continued Growth Opportunities
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Sales Management experience required; previous Funeral Sales Management experience preferred
- Must be Funeral Director/ Funeral Services licensed in North Carolina or be able to reciprocate
- High level of integrity
- Motivated to help others and to earn a competitive income
For Consideration: Please email resumes and cover letter to James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Tips to Developing a Better Social Media Strategy - October 12, 2017
- FrontRunner Unveils its Dedicated Custom Programming Team - October 12, 2017
- Batesville Hosts Free Book Signing with Dr. Alan Wolfeltat the 2017 NFDA Convention and Expo in Boston - October 12, 2017
You may be interested
5 Tips to Developing a Better Social Media StrategyCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
Marketing via social media seems like a no-brainer to funeral homes today. It’s one of the most-used media outlets of…
FrontRunner Unveils its Dedicated Custom Programming TeamCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
FrontRunner today announced the formation of a dedicated custom programing team. In the past, given the fast-paced innovations at FrontRunner…
Batesville Hosts Free Book Signing with Dr. Alan Wolfelt at the 2017 NFDA Convention and Expo in BostonCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
BATESVILLE, Indiana, October 11, 2017 – Batesville, the leading provider of high quality products and profit-enhancing solutions to licensed funeral…