eFuneral Testing New Online Platform In Northeast Ohio Enabling Funeral Directors To Connect With Local Families In Need
Cleveland, OH — eFuneral.com, a website that provides funeral homes a simple and effective way to attract undecided families, was launched today in Northeast Ohio. With funeral home marketing costs averaging more than $400 per service performed, eFuneral, a Cleveland-based startup company, helps drive new business for funeral homes while minimizing their risk.
“Relationships play an important role in the funeral planning process. But for those families who don’t have a direct connection to a specific funeral home, finding the right funeral home can be difficult,” says Mike Belsito, Co-founder of eFuneral. “We want to make it easier for those individuals to connect with the funeral home that best meets their needs.”
eFuneral offers free memberships to funeral homes. Those who join eFuneral’s network may claim their public profile, stay informed of funeral service requests, and are given the opportunity to respond to inquiries – all at no cost. eFuneral only charges a marketing fee to the specific funeral home chosen by a family to perform a funeral service. Families choose based on specific quotes provided by network funeral
homes, along with verified reviews submitted by families that have used the service in the past.
How eFuneral works:
- A user in-need visits eFuneral.com to list his/her basic funeral planning specifications.
- Funeral directors in our network are notified and respond with a rate/service quote.
- The user may review multiple quotes to compare cost and service quality (through verified userratings and reviews).
- The user selects the funeral home that best meets his/her needs – and an arrangement conference is quickly scheduled between the individual and the chosen funeral home.
Funeral homes interested in learning more about eFuneral’s free network may visit http://www.eFuneral.com to learn more.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
2 Business Visionaries Explain How to Sell Memorial ProductsJustin Crowe - September 18, 2017
Last week, I got an unbelievable opportunity to speak with two modern business thought leaders about selling memorial products -…
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…