eFuneral Testing New Online Platform In Northeast Ohio Enabling Funeral Directors To Connect With Local Families In Need
Cleveland, OH — eFuneral.com, a website that provides funeral homes a simple and effective way to attract undecided families, was launched today in Northeast Ohio. With funeral home marketing costs averaging more than $400 per service performed, eFuneral, a Cleveland-based startup company, helps drive new business for funeral homes while minimizing their risk.
“Relationships play an important role in the funeral planning process. But for those families who don’t have a direct connection to a specific funeral home, finding the right funeral home can be difficult,” says Mike Belsito, Co-founder of eFuneral. “We want to make it easier for those individuals to connect with the funeral home that best meets their needs.”
eFuneral offers free memberships to funeral homes. Those who join eFuneral’s network may claim their public profile, stay informed of funeral service requests, and are given the opportunity to respond to inquiries – all at no cost. eFuneral only charges a marketing fee to the specific funeral home chosen by a family to perform a funeral service. Families choose based on specific quotes provided by network funeral
homes, along with verified reviews submitted by families that have used the service in the past.
How eFuneral works:
- A user in-need visits eFuneral.com to list his/her basic funeral planning specifications.
- Funeral directors in our network are notified and respond with a rate/service quote.
- The user may review multiple quotes to compare cost and service quality (through verified userratings and reviews).
- The user selects the funeral home that best meets his/her needs – and an arrangement conference is quickly scheduled between the individual and the chosen funeral home.
Funeral homes interested in learning more about eFuneral’s free network may visit http://www.eFuneral.com to learn more.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…