Pre- Arrange Funeral Sales – North Carolina Central Market
“Don’t just get a job. Start a rewarding career, like I did. I took a chance 17 years ago and joined SCI selling Pre-Arranged Funerals. Now I am a Market Director. Talk about career opportunity!”
– Jim Baron, Market Director- North Carolina Central Market
We currently have openings for Pre-Need Sales Professionals in the triangle and triad areas of North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to be in the Funeral Industry, help families, and all with the potential to
Earn North of $65,000 a Year.
- Stability- SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Must be Funeral Director/ Funeral Services licensed in North Carolina or be able to reciprocate
- High level of integrity
- Motivated to help others and to earn a competitive income
For Consideration: Please email resumes and cover letter to James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…