Pre- Arrange Funeral Sales – North Carolina Central Market
“Don’t just get a job. Start a rewarding career, like I did. I took a chance 17 years ago and joined SCI selling Pre-Arranged Funerals. Now I am a Market Director. Talk about career opportunity!”
– Jim Baron, Market Director- North Carolina Central Market
We currently have openings for Pre-Need Sales Professionals in the triangle and triad areas of North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to be in the Funeral Industry, help families, and all with the potential to
Earn North of $65,000 a Year.
- Stability- SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Must be Funeral Director/ Funeral Services licensed in North Carolina or be able to reciprocate
- High level of integrity
- Motivated to help others and to earn a competitive income
For Consideration: Please email resumes and cover letter to James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
- How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer Staple - August 14, 2017
You may be interested
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)
How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer StapleCDFuneralNews - August 14, 2017
The often sold-out Hollywood Forever Cemetery screenings have cemented themselves as a seasonal institution in the Southland, drawing scores of fans and A-listers.