Pre- Arrange Funeral Sales – North Carolina Central Market
“Don’t just get a job. Start a rewarding career, like I did. I took a chance 17 years ago and joined SCI selling Pre-Arranged Funerals. Now I am a Market Director. Talk about career opportunity!”
– Jim Baron, Market Director- North Carolina Central Market
We currently have openings for Pre-Need Sales Professionals in the triangle and triad areas of North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to be in the Funeral Industry, help families, and all with the potential to
Earn North of $65,000 a Year.
- Stability- SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Must be Funeral Director/ Funeral Services licensed in North Carolina or be able to reciprocate
- High level of integrity
- Motivated to help others and to earn a competitive income
For Consideration: Please email resumes and cover letter to James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…